So im gettin a new guitar soon and I've been looking at schecter alot. I play mostly hard rock an metal and im lookin for a model for about $750 or less. Suggestions?
go used man you will guaranteed get a better deal than a new guitar.... look as esp also they make quality guitars for the metal musicians
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Used Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Amp?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Thers some awesome deals on ebay like new schecters with like a small crack or air bubble in the paint and there so much cheaper
Well, if you want actives you could go for a Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX. If you want something more versatile you should go for the C-1 Classic, or V-1 Classic. You may hve to go slightly used on the V-1 though, mor expensive due to the Korina.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Washburn X50 Pro or the Pro-FE model.
One comes with Seymour Duncans, the latter with EMG's.
c-1 plus and swap the pickups for active emg's, thats what i did and its my best guitar and ive owned over 20 guitars
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Floating bridge or non-floating bridge? Difference between the two are that the floating brigde can change the pitch (frequency,sound) of the string to make it sharper or flatter. If this is going to be your first guitar then i'd highly recommend you give a guitar with a floating bridge a miss as they are major pain in the arse and not very useful to a learning guitarist.
Quote by biga29
Used Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX.

+1
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"