They look like absolutely ahmazing guitars...just where to buy other than this site. You can see the full range of guitars on this site . The les paul model in cherry sunburst looks stunning, as do most of thier guitars.
Has anyone ever owned/played one of these guitar? Any customer service, quality issues, or ang good points to them?

thanks
-Jake Blackwood
I believe their Russian guitars. Not a whole lot here in the states though.
i thought they were made in korea and inspected in italy?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
All instruments are made in Asia under rigorous quality supervision, imported in Italy, set-up by Lorenzo Brogi and then distributed worldwide.

There we go!! I have found the answer.
ive used a couple
very good guitars, very solid and sound great, not to everyones tastes but its made out of a decent chunk of wood, there are very few in the UK atm sadly.

the one i played was £400 so i dunno if this is an entry level guitar for them or mid level or even top but it was very nice, its just the pups didnt do it for me but they would do it for alot of other people
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
$550 for the Rush LP type is not very exciting against a top end Agile in US or Vintage, Ellis etc., in UK.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x