Page 1 of 2
so yea, the title says it. I have $300 i've saved up over the past month or so, and im looking to buy something. idk what i want to get though. i just wanna buy something. Not looking to buy any new guitars or amps or any other gear like that, so no suggestions of that sort. and im 17 so i cant go buying a ton of pr0nz, or smokes. and im not gonna buy any drugs or prostitutes, or sex dolls...

so pit....

GO!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
prostitutes, or sex dolls...

THIS
and this only
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by flanders_91
nd im 17 so i cant go buying a ton of pr0nz, or smokes. and im not gonna buy any drugs or prostitutes, or sex dolls...

Geez, take the fun out of life why don't you.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by invision2212
Ps3?

gots one already! =P and i gots an xbox. not lookin to buy any new games really either, havent been playin them lately. idk y, probably because i have become obsessed with tv and all the games i have are boring to me now.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Go to a third-world country and buy some slaves.
LARGE TEXT

EDIT: And of course another must have if you dont already.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Last edited by ac/dc752 at Sep 11, 2009,
Oh yah?

I got 5000 dollars I got 5000 dollars

Edit : Obsessed with tv you say? Tv series on dvd then
Goodness gracious me!
Nigga I make more than $300 a week.

Shit is weak son.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by flanders_91
gots one already! =P and i gots an xbox. not lookin to buy any new games really either, havent been playin them lately. idk y, probably because i have become obsessed with tv and all the games i have are boring to me now.

Something tv related.
you could get some effects, or you could pay someone older to get you drinks

....or you could got to some girls, flash your money, and hope there gold diggers
32 gig ipod touch
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I know you said no guitar stuff, but seriously, 600+ guitar picks could be bought with that.
Quote by sglover34479
A big ass tv?

new pc?

seriously, you ask us for things to buy, and everything suggested you say no to, open your mind dude!!

lol, my parents got me and my lil bro a 37" plasma for xmas for our room since our old thing broke. and for college my grandma gave me money to buy a laptop which i am now using, so need for computer.

the only tv series i bother with buying is the simpson cuz i watch them over and over again, and i have seasons 2-11. newest one out is 12, so i'm gonna get that sometime. i've somewhat been thinking about a psp for when i have breaks at school. on mondays i have a 1.5hr break, and wed i have a 3 hr break, so it could be something to help consume this time span...

EDIT:
Quote by toby3p0
32 gig ipod touch

i have a 8GB one, dont need more mem.

and actually a psp would be cool for campin trips and going on "whacky college road trips".
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Last edited by flanders_91 at Sep 11, 2009,
Quote by flanders_91
lol, my parents got me and my lil bro a 37" plasma for xmas for our room since our old thing broke. and for college my grandma gave me money to buy a laptop which i am now using, so need for computer.

the only tv series i bother with buying is the simpson cuz i watch them over and over again, and i have seasons 2-11. newest one out is 12, so i'm gonna get that sometime. i've somewhat been thinking about a psp for when i have breaks at school. on mondays i have a 1.5hr break, and wed i have a 3 hr break, so it could be something to help consume this time span...

Thats a damn long time to just be chillin at school, I'd rather be at home punishing the sea dragon.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Thats a damn long time to just be chillin at school, I'd rather be at home punishing the sea dragon.

lol!

my house is like 15min drive away from my college too, its a community college. but waste of gas to drive home just to "punish my sea dragon".

the break is at lunch time though, so usually ever1 is out of class at that time so i end up talking with some friends and **** for a little while.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
lol, you could head over to the 'would it b possible' thread n front the lying 'house burnt down' kid some cash? idk, jus' a suggestion y'all.

EDIT: also, are you aware that the 'BUGERA USERS MILITIA' initials are B.U.M?

Lolololol
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Sep 11, 2009,
Dude, don't be a pussy, but lots of booze, weed and smokes... Then give me some.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Here's a radical idea

treat a woman out to dinner
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
Here's a radical idea

treat a woman out to dinner

^virgin
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
3000 laffy taffys
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by CrunchyRoll
^virgin

I lol at you

lol heartily
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
^virgin

that's the pot calling the kettle black (or however that saying goes)
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
that's the pot calling the kettle black (or however that saying goes)

LOL WUT?

its only against rules to post the pic rite? i can still say "lol wut" right?

i think im actualyl gonna save for guitar. cuz i plan on selling ps3 so if i combine money from that and the $300 i have i can get a schecter c-1 classic.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Buy some grass. Reinvest. Also, take broad to dinner. Buy good cigar to celebrate win.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
PS3 Slim
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Page 1 of 2