i was thinking of getting a les paul type guitar to mess around with, 1 strat can get old after a while and i was thinking of getting a Vintage V100, the Peter Green styled model, i was looking at this one that was for around €200, which doesn't seem like to bad of a deal

any opinions on quality, feel, sound?

thanks for any info
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Sep 11, 2009,
bump bump it up
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
I have the V100, the original Vintage LP, and it is great. The Peter Green model must be good then as well I'm assuming.
They are pretty good I guess. I just dont like the reliced ones.

They have pretty gorgeous thick necks though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
As said in other topics: If u ask me, and i've tested both a epi les paul custom and a vintage v100 custom white for 1 hour through cube 60 and vox ac30, the vintage owns the epiphone. My vintage has very very long and nice sustain through a marshall stack but the pick ups just aren't good enough for some nice feedback. If there is feedback u have to wait a while So if ya playing through a nice jcm800 or anything and always play cranked a la slash u should replace the pick ups.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
They are pretty good I guess. I just dont like the reliced ones.

They have pretty gorgeous thick necks though.

I thought the neck on the Peter Green LP was quite thin for a guitar based of a 1959.

Anyways, the relic is quite poor upclose, but from a distance no one could tell. They play amazingly, they really do, really fast necks and the out of phase postition is gorgeous. I recommend it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero