I needed to read a biography/autobiography for school so I went to Borders to get "Elliott Smith and the Big Nothing" but they didn't have it. So I looked for "Room Full of Mirrors" (Hendrix), then "X-Ray" (Ray Davies of the Kinks) but they didn't have either of those so I got "Down the Highway The Life of Bob Dylan" and its really good so far. What are your guis favorite musician biographies?
Goodness gracious me!
room full of mirrors is great, just started reading the clapton one and its pretty good as well.
"The sunshine bores the daylights out of me"
Quote by joshua122593
Kurt cobain

Heavier than Heaven? I read it like three or four years ago and it was pretty good if I remember correctly.
Goodness gracious me!
anthony kiedis scar tissue
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by Bizarro
Heavier than Heaven? I read it like three or four years ago and it was pretty good if I remember correctly.

You ever read his Journals?

Crazy stuff.
Quote by crazy8rgood
You ever read his Journals?

Crazy stuff.

I also saw his cut-paste blueprint for his Jagstang.
Behind Sad Eyes
Quote by metalderek
That's why you assume every girl you're with is a virgin, because it's not too appealing to eat out a girl's pussy that some dude's already stuffed his junk in.
A Room Full of Mirrors is good. Slash is an autobiography, but is definately awesome.
Quote by muel333
Hammer of the Gods- Led Zep, not really 1 person but oh well

"I think I opened [the book] up in the middle somewhere and started to read it, and I just threw it out the window. I was living by a river then, so it actually found its way to the bottom of the sea."
Jimmy Page on Hammer of the Gods
Utah's Token Black Guy