This thread is obviously here for me to brag about my band, but as an addition to that fact i want to hear your stories as well! I'm a nice guy huh. so without any further adieu...
- At our first concert we got an encore.
-A security guy joined the mosh pit because were so awesome and ended up breaking his ankle.
-Same show as above, 2 guys slammed into each other and got concussed
-Everybody got naked and had i giant orgy to our music.

ok the last one was a lie.
your turn?
I sucked heinously and cried myself to sleep that night.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I sense a lack of searchbar here.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Um one of the drummers pedal flew off so we had to stop and fix it. And at the same show he skipped a whole verse. And he didnt want to plahy our two last songs cuz he said we didnt practise enough when i told him we had to but he said we practised enough
Quote by Brendan.Pivin
Um one of the drummers pedal flew off so we had to stop and fix it. And at the same show he skipped a whole verse. And he didnt want to plahy our two last songs cuz he said we didnt practise enough when i told him we had to but he said we practised enough

huh?
i had this one gig at the search bar once. worked out pretty good and i got a few threads with this exact topic for FREE.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
I play in a Jazz Combo, we were playing at a Masonic Lodge, lots of old people were there. After we finished a song an old lady came up and said.
"Excuse, would any of you mind playing some Black Sabbath?" It was awesome. Then I learned my Dad put her up to it...

We did not end up playing Black Sabbath though.
I think everytime I get onstage I almost have a heart attack.
Quote by ac/dc752
i had this one gig at the search bar once. worked out pretty good and i got a few threads with this exact topic for FREE.

i just did, nothing
Quote by QAZAR
huh?

I told him we had to practise some more, but the drumemr and guitarist said we had practised enough, so at the show when we played our songs, and we had 2 left to play. We didnt play them because they didnt want to because "We didnt practise enough"

****ing idiot, kicked him out.
I'll tell you if I ever get to play a show
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Not really playing, but I was on stage operating the monitor desk at work & a speaker stack fell over, breaking 2 keyboards which were behind them.

Also when I was doing monitors for a band, a girl flashed at the lead singer and he got... erm... excited.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
i searchbared all over the crowd once

i did! the searchbar is a very confusing piece of equipment.
Quote by QAZAR
i just did, nothing

If you had been a member of UG longer, you would know that threads like this come up ALL THE TIME.

The reason the search turned up nothing is because you just worded the title differently.

Yeah, I admit, the searchbar actually is a piece of crap. So I'll refrain from making any more mean comments.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Crafter D-8

Orange OR-15
Quote by E_squared
If you had been a member of UG longer, you would know that threads like this come up ALL THE TIME.

The reason the search turned up nothing is because you just worded the title differently.

Yeah, I admit, the searchbar actually is a piece of crap. So I'll refrain from making any more mean comments.

I was there for the prestige incident. I was there for Russel what the ****! ive been lurking for quite a while and ive never seen this thread done.
Quote by QAZAR
I was there for the prestige incident. I was there for Russel what the ****! ive been lurking for quite a while and ive never seen this thread done.

Perhaps not this exact thread, but the topic of "Things happening while you played a show" is extremely broad. I'm sure there have been numerous threads dealing with different areas of this subject.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Crafter D-8

Orange OR-15
i had to pinch a massive loaf, and was forced to clench for nearly an hour
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
i was playing in a guitar trip and one kid droped his guitar and broke the headstock. he didnt realise till we where on stage. we just played without him
I live in a little town and every fall we throw a festival appropriatly titled the Fall Festival. Anyways on the last night me and my friend were watchign the ****ty little talent show (7 year olds lip syncing, stuff like that). So after its all over we grab our acoustics and take the stage! No mics, no anouncement, we just go for it. We anounce ourselves and begin playing our version of the kitty kat song. A pretty decent crowd gathered and kept getting asked to do more! We played Rock Lobster, Moonage Daydream, Kupcaykes and Pikles (original), Generation Landslide, and few others. It was hella awesome....

This space has been intentionally left blank.
my amp head literally 4 ft fell because the place was shaking so much. it was ridiculous it took a week for my ears to get back to normal.
Classical Guitarist
-Dropped my slide during a solo and had to improvise. But hey, i improvise most of my solo's anyway.
-Got boo'd and i threw a drink at the boo'er.
-Got angry with my singer and pimp slapped him after a song.
-Fell off the stage. Multiple times.
-The drummer once showed up drunk, and he proceeded to suck miserably and then he stole the mic from the singer and was ranting. Then he puked on some girls tits.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
The singer forget the third verse of the song and just started dancing... it was funny.
I had a new girlfriend that I hadn't shazzzamed standing side stage and I sprung mild wood... unfortunately my guitar covered it...
Had a girl come up on stage and give me a...

shot of tequila. oh well.
I had a fat kid fall out of the pit, on to the stage, onto me, and land on my pedals, which unplugged them. Luckily, I'm awesome, and fixed it before my upcoming solo, so it worked out great. And I kicked him in the back of the head so he would get off my pedals.
We got a record deal and Pixies were in the audience and joined us on stage. Did I mention this was all a lie? True story.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291433

My gigs have always gone to plan. I err say stupid things as a lead singer (stuff like - "Time for another shredding/face melting solo")

I smacked the lead guitarist in the face with my bass. He bled and played a solo (metullz).
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog