Hey guys.

I haven't used GP5 in a while but I did this whilst mucking about today after listening to the newest Architects album.

It's pretty simple but I think it could work as an intro to a gig or album.

Tell me what you think.

C4C
Attachments:
New band intro.gp5
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I hate to say this, but it's really boring, and not original at all. I get that it's not supposed to be complex or anything but it just seems like you made no effort to write this. I say you either scrap it completely or change the rhythms and add in some more notes, maybe add in lead.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
I hate to say this, but it's really boring, and not original at all. I get that it's not supposed to be complex or anything but it just seems like you made no effort to write this. I say you either scrap it completely or change the rhythms and add in some more notes, maybe add in lead.

not everyone possesses the skill to create complex things. Neither can I. i make what in my playing area if i can't play a blistering solo I am not gonna make one
Salsa.. dude lay off I mean think about it. If hes in a local band scene the people hes playing this for arnt gona be like OMG THIS ISNT BTBAM COMPLEXITY LETS ALL LEAVE. This would be enjoyable to listen to for more than it would not be. So. anyways. Its pretty decent. Perfectly fine but I think depending on the effects you use will decide it. Simple things can be made reallllllllllly awesome with the right production. but yea not bad.
The idea of the piece was just supposed to be a simple opener in which the more technical stuff which I am currently writing will follow.

I have not played guitar in a while so this was just a little something to ease myself back into making good songs.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I didn't like it too much. It doesn't have to be complex but yeah when it is constant 1/8 ths and 90% of them are the e string it doesn't sound good. And I don't like breakdowns. Not. At. All. But I think this will do as an intro, looking forward to hear more material

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199426 If you don't mind.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
I didn't like it too much. It doesn't have to be complex but yeah when it is constant 1/8 ths and 90% of them are the e string it doesn't sound good. And I don't like breakdowns. Not. At. All. But I think this will do as an intro, looking forward to hear more material

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199426 If you don't mind.

Thanks. It is alot of basic 8th notes on the Low B.
Just simple really.

And C4C?

Of course!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!