This head and cab are both new condition. I am asking $1700 for the head, and $700 for the cab. I am losing some money on this, so if you wanted these new, than this is a much better deal than ordering from Laney. In the 30 minutes I spent playing on this head and cab, I really enjoyed it, though I cannot afford to keep them, so were put back in the boxes. It nailed the Opeth tone as well as Paul Gilbert's and Mattias Eklundh's. Price is negotiable, especially if you buy both the head and cab! I am located in Toronto, and will ship

References: my ebay account is "Devon8282" and my account on Jemsite "Devon8822" has some references as well... too bad craigslist doesn't use a reference system.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
This is my dream amp. If I had the money I'd buy it off of you immediately. Good luck with the sale though.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Its surprising that I am having so much trouble selling it! let me know if you manage to scrounge the money
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822
Its surprising that I am having so much trouble selling it! let me know if you manage to scrounge the money

Definitely. If you happen to still have it in a month or two when I save up enough to buy it (which I was doing anyway) I will definitely take it off your hands.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Ok, I will keep you posted, I may very well still have it.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Im a big fan of the GH/VH Series. Good luck,

Free bumpage!
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
BUMPAGE!!! I will now take off $100 if someone buys both the head and cab!
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage