3 2%
Radio Music
15 12%
Other
9 7%
Nothing. Silence.
3 2%
Voters: 130.
What do you listen to while in your car. Usually I listen to talk radio or cd's. I don't like listening to music on the radio because of all the commercials and I would rather just listen to what I want to when I want to.
I listen to CD's. Lately I've been listening to a lot of "Revolver" by The Beatles.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Added a poll.

^^Yeah, I wish my stereo could play MP3's, that would be so much more convenient than burning cd's all the time.
I prefer CD's in the car as opposed to an Ipod for some reason
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Hehe Used to rock the tape deck, and only had the tapes GNRs Appetite for Destruction, the Men at Work's Business as usual, and the Blues Brothers Briefcase full of blues. Haha I was ballin
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
I listen to CDs, although I could use tapes if I wanted.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
If I have no ipod connector in the car I"m riding in, then I dont listen to anything.

Except the voices.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My car wasn't blessed with a sound system - so I made use with what was available:

This here ladies and gentlemen is my stereo. It's about the size of a large apple and sits next to me in the passengers seat. It gets about as loud as somebody whispering the tunes to you. If I really want to rock out I need to turn off my air conditioning to lessen the noise in the vehicle. Sure I have the money to buy a new sound system, but I've grown so attached to this ghetto method of listening to music in the Spirit of the '90s, that I really wouldn't have it any other way.
Just use CD's. Only use the radio for traffic/news in peak hour driving.
CDs if I've gotten some recently. Radio if I feel like hearing a variety of stuff.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I plug my iPod into the stereo. Lately I've been diggin' me some Ben Folds Five.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
I plug my iPod into the stereo. Lately I've been diggin' me some Ben Folds Five.

they do the best covers EEVER
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
i usually connect my ipod, but it doesn't charge for some lame reason so i always end up leaving it in there over night and having the battery drain, so in the end i listen to cds more often.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
CD's then I have the traffic annoucements on.
Aiming to get myself a 6CD changer next week hopefully so no more need to keep swapping CD's when I'm driving. >_>
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
aux jack+zune=win. i also have a few cds that ive purchased over the years that i use when the zune goes dead and i dont feel like diggin out the charger.
CD's, Sydney radio is garbage.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Depends If I'm bored of my music collection and/or need to know traffic, radio. Usually I plug my mp3 player into my Headunit via USB and whack it on random or use CDs
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I don't drive, and when traveling for some reason the driver hates music usually.
DeVillains!
I sing along to Blink 182
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
TalkSport or the local radio usually...

The 'music' stations generally play unbearable shite...