Page 1 of 4
This is a thread to discuss the hilarious folk that are Juggalos, (largely american phemomena, fanboys of insane clown posse) chavs, (english "gangstas") and wiggers (white gangta, there every where)

My town is crawling with juggalos, i went the get a candy bar at my local 7-11 (of course, wearing my Radiohead shirt, when a gang of 3 stopped me, grabbed my shirt and said "take it off, bitch." but if you just give them a shove and they go away.

share stories of people like this
never heard of a juggalo before
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Clowns terrify me so I naturally dislike the juggalo phenomenon.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?
Quote by The3818919
That was one of the funniest comments I have read on UG... ever.

Wiggers tried acting tough and surrounded me on my bike. We had a conversation but I couldnt take it seriously, so they gave up and walked away
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I HATE JUFFALOWS and i live in detroit they are ****ing everywhere

juffalow = wannabe juggalo
Last edited by TheEmoStrangler at Sep 11, 2009,
Some wigger in a "tricked out" Dodge Neon pulled up next to me lastnight and revved his engine. It sounded like a kitten mewling for milk. I then revved my Jeep's V8 whatever engine and he quit.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
sooo...they don't actually go out into public with that face paint on, do they? if they do they need some straight thinking friends.
Quote by The3818919

I once saw a "juggalo" in my place of work, attempt to steal product. and when i asked him why he was stealing... he apologized, and left a twenty on the counter.

So, i found myself at a moral quandry... do i hate juggalos for trying to steal? do i appreciate his honesty and guilt? or do i just call him a bitch for backing out so easy?

I ended up settling on depressed, because I really wanted to hit that kid for thinking it was cool to wear parachute pants and clown makeup in public.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
When ever I hear of juggalos, I think of:

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Where I live juggalos are too uncommon to be a real problem so people who know they exist (me) just laugh at how pathetic they are and hope they get kicked in the balls hard enough that they can never reproduce and are crippled for life. I have the same hopes for wiggers (and their black counterparts) but unfortunately they can't be held in the same category with juggalos because there are so many of them that they actually can actually cause trouble when they get in packs.
I was at a mall discussing Opeth with a friend and a cashier one time. I was alone in defending them, when I hear a big voice from a tall man next to say, "Opeth? They're not bad." I look to my compatriot... He's a juggalo. DAMMIT!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong
Around here we call them Wangsters, (white+Gangster=Wangster) and they usually get their ass kicked by the country boys, its pretty funny.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by genghisgandhi
This is a thread to discuss the hilarious folk that are Juggalos, (largely american phemomena, fanboys of insane clown posse) chavs, (english "gangstas") and wiggers (white gangta, there every where)

My town is crawling with juggalos, i went the get a candy bar at my local 7-11 (of course, wearing my Radiohead shirt, when a gang of 3 stopped me, grabbed my shirt and said "take it off, bitch." but if you just give them a shove and they go away.

share stories of people like this

Are you drunk? Or High? Or just too dumb to type correctly?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Are you drunk? Or High? Or just too dumb to type correctly?

Are you a juggalo?
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

Oh god 60% of white kids in my area(LA-so cal) are one of those(not chavs). My friends have fought a ton of em before. They are all pushovers.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Baroque_and_Rol
Are you a juggalo?

No

BTW I like your username.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Thanks. I don't know, it's one of those things that you did when you were 14, and you're like, "That's kinda dumb."
Quote by bearded_monkey

Quote by SalemREIGN
So, i found myself at a moral quandry... do i hate juggalos for trying to steal? do i appreciate his honesty and guilt? or do i just call him a bitch for backing out so easy?

call him a bitch. when in doubt call juggalos bitches.(someone make a advice dog)
Utah's Token Black Guy
So many juggalos in my area, and I live in UTAH (the state with all of the religous people), and they are stupid. If you listen to anything that's not ICP or anything from psychopathic records they take it as an offense, and I have fought many over stupid **** like:

Juggalo: Take off that Metallica shirt only pussies listen to that wanna be gangster ****.
Me: Shut the **** up.
Juggalo: You not down with the clown, we gonna kick your ass.

And when theres not fourteen of them against me their actually the biggest pussies I know.
Quote by slipknot5678
So many juggalos in my area, and I live in UTAH (the state with all of the religous people), and they are stupid. If you listen to anything that's not ICP or anything from psychopathic records they take it as an offense, and I have fought many over stupid **** like:

Juggalo: Take off that Metallica shirt only pussies listen to that wanna be gangster ****.
Me: Shut the **** up.
Juggalo: You not down with the clown, we gonna kick your ass.

And when theres not fourteen of them against me their actually the biggest pussies I know.

I hope you aren't a Slipknot "maggot" or whatever those idiots call themselves. Same thing, different band.
Yes... Juggalos are a pain. I know a couple cool ones, but the vast majority of them are just so ****ing lame. They get pissed off when I call them Joogaloos... I don't know why, but they do.
Quote by GerGuam
I hope you aren't a Slipknot "maggot" or whatever those idiots call themselves. Same thing, different band.

Don't worry I'm not, and Slipknot also isn't my favorite band even though there in my username. I would also like to point out, even though I will get flamed, that these idiot 'maggots' usually aren't as bad as these juggalos. Juggalos are on the news every other week attacking children dressed up as ICP and are now considered a gang in Utah, but I see what you mean.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Some juggalos trolled my band's MySpace one time, but I've never had a run in with them in real life.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Some juggalos trolled my band's MySpace one time, but I've never had a run in with them in real life.

so they juggaltrolled?
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by neidnarb11890

They're ****ing annoying in real life
ever met a juggalo that wasn't poor? ive met bout a dozen and have seen many, none of them have money. i think its like a poor person's "escape" from reality imo.

anyway, i have some funny juggalo stories. some of the rap i like collaborates with the juggalo label. i went to a show once and, of course, all the juggalos push their way to the front, with their sweaty white-cornrows flying around and generally looking ugly with their ugle jugalettes. anywho, one of them pushed the wrong guy, the juggalo got the piss beat out of him and all of his juggalo friends just watched. one of them tried to sell me and AXE before the show. like a hatchet! i thought when he said wanna buy a hatchet he meant a drug! i was like sure lets see it. these idiots actually carry around HATCHETS!!! HAHAHAHA

also at Seattle Hempfest, biggest pot and hemp legalization festival in the world, one of the speakers was tired of the juggalos in the front row being loud and obnoxious. so he got right up in their face and said to the whole crowd "WHAAAA, look at MEEEE, im a clown!!!, my mommy didnt pay enough attention to me as a kid and now i have to paint my face and be a douchebag with all my little clown friends for attention, WHAAAAAAA!!!!"

actually i know a few cool ones though, poor like i said, but when id see them around school theyd be hangin around the grungy crowd, and actually when id talk to them in the lunch line they were really nice. guess it just depends if the person is with their stupid friends or whatnot. i just think its something people latch on to for a sense of family or security.
Page 1 of 4