Page 1 of 2
Teen died from firey crash in petawawa

Read the whole thing and that explains both accidents.. two weekends in a row.. both friends of mine

Well i found out today my friend got killed in by a F*cking drunk driver last night. She was waiting to turn into her driveway and she got struck in which lit a spark and engolfed the car in flames. Her parents heard the noise and looked outside to see what happened and watched her unconcious body burn. They did try to get her out but were un succesfull.. School was very quiet today. didn't do anything really. had no classes. everyone was mouring. Everyone wrote on her locker and it will be framed in the new school to be built within a year or two(not because she died.. because we need a new one..) I can't belive that i was just talking to her yesterday in art class.. and today she is in heaven. This is the 3rd drunk driving accident within 2 weeks.. last one sent my other friend to the hospital. he is somewhat fine now. he think's it's 1999 and has no hand eye corrdination right now. this is the 5th accident that has happened both with and without drunk drivers in the past 2 weeks. this town is getting worse(petawawa, ontario...canada). This makes me paranoid to drive. I will still do it.. just be a bit scared of what can happen.

Has anyone else had this problem with a love one/friend ect??

Please i no one think there cool by making a stupid joke or say mean stuff as this is a very sensitive subject.
Sorry for your loss man

I live with a fear of this happening every day.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Sorry to hear that man, what is it with people that cant control how much they ****ing drink that these things have to happen?
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
Thats really terrible, sorry to hear that man.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Dude thats terrible. Drunk drivers are ****ing assholes. They have no business being on the road and if they cant understand that, they shouldnt be allowed to have a ****ing license. Im really sorry for your loss man. RIP
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I recently found out one of my friends brothers was killed in a car crash. I don't know if it was drunk driving related or not but since that particular school is one of the worst drug and alcohol schools in the area, I wouldn't be surprised.
one of my old friends was hit by a drunk driver just last week. she's lucky to be alive right now.
i absolutely hate alcohol in general. its never done anyone any good. i dont give a crap what anyone says about that.
My mom was 8 months preg. with me. Drunk driver hit us. Destroyed my dads back, my mom suffered minor injuries and luckly i lived. My dad put a frame in the car which took most the impact. Without that put in the week prior to the accident i'd be dead, my mom would too and my dad would be paralyzed for life. Sad thing, these things happen. Friend of mine died about 3 weeks ago, drunk mexican hit and killed him, then fled to mexico.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
the worst part is.. the drunk driver from last weekend who put my other friend in the hospital.. He got out on bail. Like do i need to walk the F*** up to the government and talk straight to there face and explain wtf happened and how we should really fix our F***in system for dumba**'s like that. He's still getting tons of charges.. but still.. send him to jail.. they don't deserve to drive
****ing **** man that sucks. i cant imagine that happening to a friend of mine.
holy ****.
Quote by No_Hope
Sorry to hear that man, what is it with people that cant control how much they ****ing drink that these things have to happen?

Wait, I can't control how much I drink, but I don't drive!

Anyway sorry to hear that dude.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
It's always really strange when somebody you go/went to school with dies. You remember talking to them just last week and then they are gone. I've been through it so I know how it feels.

Drinking and driving is something I am seriously against and I hate that the perpetrators always get nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

I am truely sorry for your loss.
Man, that really sucks, sorry for your loss....

Luckily, I've never had anything happen to me like that, knock on wood, but alcohol never brought anything good into the world, and if you do drink, do it in the privacy of your home. Really sucks is how drunk drivers always seem to hit someone close to you...

Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Yeah I lost 2 buddies last thanksgiving. Both were good friends of mine back in the day, use to come over all the time. Funerals were hard
GO RED WINGS!!!
This is one of my biggest fears, mainly as it's so common and unpredictable...

I'm really sorry, man.
another common thing i find.. the drunk driver is Rarley harmed.. which pisses me off even more.. gunna take one life.. you gotta pay for that.. and money won't get you outta this one
I nearly cried reading that. I'm sorry that happened man
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by !normajean!
one of my old friends was hit by a drunk driver just last week. she's lucky to be alive right now.
i absolutely hate alcohol in general. its never done anyone any good. i dont give a crap what anyone says about that.

I wish people will stop questioning me why I do not drink. It is not just because I am a muslim. There is more to that alone.
R.A.G.E.
just a couple of things that might help. im real sorry to hear it man. i had a good friend of mine die in an accident w/ a drunk driver about 8 months ago. i miss him every day but i get by. you will too.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Stuff like this sucks. I'm really sorry man, it's a hard thing to go through.

My brother recently got in a car accident (he's fine though), it just makes you realize how easy it really is for that to happen.

Prayers for you and your friends.
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
Quote by genghisgandhi
no offence intended, but why put it on the pit?

Because some people who frequent these forums have a grip on maturity and don't try to be the biggest assholes possible in a situation like this?

TS, I'm very sorry for your loss. I've had alot of deaths in my life in the past two years and it really hurts to remember the people you've lost sometimes. But you can at least hope that they're in a better place(wherever that my be)
Drunk drivers are fucking pathetic selfish wankers.

Here's an Australian Drink Driving commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpQeZEmien4

It's OK, nothing showing any accidents or anything, just a guy who went to prison. But it really hits the spot.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sorry to hear that. 2 guys were killed here right in front of my place last week. Drunk locals speeding on a motorcycle hit an SUV pulling out of my parking lot. No helmets here, both dead at the scene. I hardly ever drink anymore, I just don't like it. Weed for me.
Quote by beyondthegrave
its sucks when people deink and drive and im guilty of it from time to time.i think all drunk drivers should be tried as homicide instead of vehicular manslughter when someone dies by their actions.

seriously. its one thing if the driver is sober and completely by accident strikes a pedestrian. a drunk driver is putting the world in danger as soon as he/she gets behind the wheel, and they should know that.

and to the poster who said alcohol has never done anyone any good: plus ****ing one.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
i'm sorry man,

surely the car must of had an issue to go up in flames like that though? i mean i've seen some bad crashes before but never a car set on fire cause of it

and to the poster who said alcohol has never done anyone any good: plus ****ing one.

this thread is no place to argue, however have you never heard of rubbing alcohol? or that a glass of wine a day like improves health or something
Last edited by imthehitcher at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by intheshadowplay

Grow the fuck up.

"My friend was killed last night"

"Lulz y dun u get high?"

Quote by beyondthegrave
its sucks when people deink and drive and im guilty of it from time to time.i think all drunk drivers should be tried as homicide instead of vehicular manslughter when someone dies by their actions.

I hope a drunk driver who only drives drunk "from time to time" kills you.

And to TS, so sorry to hear that man. My girlfriend was killed in a car crash 3 years ago so I can understand how you feel.
Check out my band Disturbed
sorry for your loss man.

i am from ottawa and i know what you mean.

EDIT: now that i remember pretty much the same story happened in kanata to a kid i knew except it wasn't infront of his house but the fire and everything. it is so teerible

O yes on this subject i listen to cbc radio and canada just put a 19 time drunk driver offender that killed someone life in prison

i forget the guys name but we are trying to make these offenses have worse punishments
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Sep 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 2