So generally i never have clear pee unless ive had a few beers or a lot of water. I struggle to drink 2 litres of water in a day i feel bloated after it.

If i have yellow pee am i actually dehydrated? Is yours normally yellow or clear?

My piss is yellow.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 12, 2009,
You're not "dehydrated" with yellow urine, you just don't have lots of excess fluid. If it's really dark, you're dehydrated, but normal pale yellow is fine.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Mine glows green and corrodes the bowl.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I dont know why it would be clear after beer, it should get darker considering your body is getting more dehydrated. Try and slowly drink more and more each day, I drink about a gallon and a half a day, and you get used to it. If you do it you can also feel a difference pretty quickly, you'll feel a lot healthier.

Edit: And right now mine is clear. After I pee you'd never know someone did.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by StratRat13
I dont know why it would be clear after beer, it should get darker considering your body is getting more dehydrated. Try and slowly drink more and more each day, I drink about a gallon and a half a day, and you get used to it. If you do it you can also feel a difference pretty quickly, you'll feel a lot healthier.

dunno why i had 3 beers last night and it was clear. then its very dark yellow and stinks the next day.
Quote by lucertia.
dunno why i had 3 beers last night and it was clear. then its very dark yellow and stinks the next day.

Yeah your body will naturally dehydrate slightly overnight, especially if you have drank the night before.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
The darker your urine the more "waste" you're getting rid of.

That's why most of the time when you go in the morning its darker.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Mike50227
The darker your urine the more "waste" you're getting rid of.

That's why most of the time when you go in the morning its darker.

That's only partly true. Darker just means a higher concentration of "waste", so yeah, in PPM, it's more, but if you're doing it darker, you won't be doing it as often, so you're not really getting rid of more waste total, just more at a time (but with lower frequency). Of course, there's also other factors such as how much you're sweating, how much water your body needs to digest the foods you ate, and consumption of diuretics (alcohol, caffeine, etc.) So when you're better hydrated (or getting rid of fluids faster due to consuming diuretics), there will be a higher ratio of water to waste, so it will be more clear.

For most of us it's darker in the morning because we consume fluids throughout the day more often than we do while we're asleep.
Light yellow is fine, that's usually a sign of adequate hydration. If it gets at all dark, though, you aren't hydrating enough. If you ever wait until you're thirsty to drink water, you're already dehydrated. Keep that in mind if you want to stick to a hydration schedule.

EDIT: Also, +1 to the guy above me.
I piss excellence.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by madbasslover
Light yellow is fine, that's usually a sign of adequate hydration. If it gets at all dark, though, you aren't hydrating enough. If you ever wait until you're thirsty to drink water, you're already dehydrated. Keep that in mind if you want to stick to a hydration schedule.

EDIT: Also, +1 to the guy above me.

Y'all listen to Madbasslover. Judging from the Arabic in his script, he's probably spent a lot of time in very hot places, and is probably very well trained in this department.
Quote by sneyob
I piss excellence.

funny, i piss testosterone
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by StratRat13

alcohol is a diuretic. initially it will force you to piss more dilute urine. that's why it's more clear. eventually though if you have many many beers and you pee many times then you will 'run out' of water to dilute the urine and so angiotensin + vasopressin are usually released to make sure you retain water, this will hen cause your urine to be darker.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----