Does thinking that you are the only sane person on the planet make you a crazoid? I think that a lot of the things that people do are completely stupid and the should be slapped for being so dumb. I do not exclude myself, yet I think that the people who are deemed crazy by society are the sane ones because they are usually, the ones who think the most, but don't conform to the sole ambitions of Man.
Everyone thinks that about everyone else.

Only i am right.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Bluesy...
Does thinking that you are the only sane person on the planet make you a crazoid? I think that a lot of the things that people do are completely stupid and the should be slapped for being so dumb. I do not exclude myself, yet I think that the people who are deemed crazy by society are the sane ones because they are usually, the ones who think the most, but don't conform to the sole ambitions of Man.

Nope, not crazy at all
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
To quote the singer of The Human Abstract: "They say sanity is dictated by what the larger percentage of society sees. What does that mean? Clearly nothing."
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Le_Bunny
I'm not crazy! You're the one who's crazy! Somebody get me a Pepsi.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
you should meet someone who is clinically insane. like someone with schizophrenia, etc. everyone can feel crazy at times, but unless you're talking to things that don't exist, you're just fine.
Quote by Thor36
you should meet someone who is clinically insane. like someone with schizophrenia, etc. everyone can feel crazy at times, but unless you're talking to things that don't exist, you're just fine.

>.>
<.<

Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I would say yes, but since you're a sept 09er, I'll say no
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
I used to think I was crazy. But then I realized it was just everyone else that was insane. Now it's all cool.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
I'm convinced that I am a crazy, sick bastard. I'd rather be deemed crazy than sane, however.
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
No, it doesn't to me. But the fact that you signed up to UG today just to bring forth this message (it seems), I'm thinking you're a bit outside of the norm.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I'm not egotistical enough to believe the I am the only sane person. I think I'm crazy but I can live with other people because if you can't, then there's really no point to life. I'd rather deal with little annoyances than end up alone.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Insanity is a legal term have many different interpretations. The vaguest being someone who does not conform to social norms all the way to someone with mental disorders such as schizophrenia and psychosis. But if you translate it directly it means "not healthy".
So to answer your question using my first definitions is that the "crazy" ones are the insane ones because they do not live up to the set of standards created by society.
I am justice!
Quote by Bluesy...

Welcome to my tenth grade year.

Everyone is crazy, but in order to get noticed, you have to be really different. So that alone speaks for itself. No one's gonna give you **** if you're a little off, the world doesn't work like that.
Quote by Bluesy...

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Let me rephrase that statement, the people in society who don't think are considered normal. I think they are idiots and should be put in an institution for being so goddamn stupid.

If I talk to myself because nobody can understand me, am I Crazoid, or just unfortunate?
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
Quote by Bluesy...
Let me rephrase that statement, the people in society who don't think are considered normal. I think they are idiots and should be put in an institution for being so goddamn stupid.

If I talk to myself because nobody can understand me, am I Crazoid, or just unfortunate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomaniac
Quote by Bluesy...

Lol you called everyone else stupid when you are yourself.

Think about what your saying.
But if I am aware of it?

Crank the Mids
Quote by Bluesy...
But if I am aware of it?

Then, no.

Sorry, What is the question?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Sep 20, 2009,
Quote by Bluesy...
But if I am aware of it?

Aware of what?
Quote by Greenie_777
Lol you called everyone else stupid when you are yourself.

Think about what your saying.

That was the whole point that started the argument. Ask yourself questions until the answer goes back and forth between the same questions. I called everyone who doesn't think an idiot. I didn't place myself in any place.

WHY DO PEOPLE ASSUME?

Crank the Mids
Quote by Kensai
Aware of what?

If i am aware of the fact that I have symptoms of megalomania, does it mean that i don't have it.

Crank the Mids
Quote by Bluesy...
If i am aware of the fact that I have symptoms of megalomania, does it mean that i don't have it.

No, why would you be cleared of the affliction if you know you have the symptoms?

Go to a shrink or something, they're nice.
Quote by Bluesy...
That was the whole point that started the argument. Ask yourself questions until the answer goes back and forth between the same questions. I called everyone who doesn't think an idiot. I didn't place myself in any place.

WHY DO PEOPLE ASSUME?

Please tell me who these people are who don't think?

To me it sounds like your saying anyone who doesn't think the same way you do is stupid.
Quote by Bluesy...

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Greenie_777
Please tell me who these people are who don't think?

To me it sounds like your saying anyone who doesn't think the same way you do is stupid.

that is what i am saying.

Crank the Mids
Quote by Kensai
No, why would you be cleared of the affliction if you know you have the symptoms?

Go to a shrink or something, they're nice.

I really should.

Crank the Mids