Are there any strats that come with an H-H configuration?
Or is there any way to change a configuration?
I think EMG has a pickguard wired with H-H,are there any pickguards like that that come with passives?
I know I've seen some H-H strats, but they might have been Custom...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
a HH strat is called a fender lead, the newest one is the fender lead III, ive heard good things, good luck
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
What's the lowest costing strat like that?
I like strats but not sss or ssh,3 pickups seem like too much.
I weirdly find my Epi Firebird alot less comfortable,looking for an upgrade.
I have about 630 bucks plus what i can get in a trade in for the firebird, as there isn't anyone to buy it from me.
Quote by Firebirdz
I have about 630 bucks plus what i can get in a trade in for the firebird, as there isn't anyone to buy it from me.

Dave Murray signature strat has HSH configuration, but that's probably out of your price range.

Used MIM or MIJ strat, custom pickguard for 2 Humbuckers, buy Humbuckers, install. Wala, you got yourself an HH strat.
Quote by Firebirdz

buy a used mexican fender that's routed for humbuckers and swap out the pickguard for an HH.

yes there are pickguards that come prewired and ready to put in.
only the wire to the jack and ground need to be soldered.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
buy a used mexican fender that's routed for humbuckers and swap out the pickguard for an HH.

yes there are pickguards that come prewired and ready to put in.
only the wire to the jack and ground need to be soldered.

Or you could just like buy a H/H strat pickguard and put the parts in yourself they just require a bit of screwing or tightening of nuts and still require you to solder.