I checked the search bar but there was exactly what I wanted.

Basically I found 2 blemished schecters online from a legitimate looking seller. Now these schecters only have a small finish discolouration in a spot or two which I can deal with. The problem is that the hellrasier C-1 FR says made in china on the back and the Hellrasier solo 6 says made in Indonesia? Now this seller has other schecter B-stocks made in south korea so I was just wondering is there is any quality difference between the ones made in korea and china and most importantly or the non korean ones legitimate?

Thanks in advance.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Last edited by Slanderous666 at Sep 13, 2009,
I may have to go back and edit this later... But I was under the impression that all Hellraisers, Classic's and other higher end Schecters were MIK. I know my Classic is MIK and its great in quality. Korea tends to be one of the best Asian countries for mid range guitars (besides Japan of course) while China and Indonesia tend to be lower end and lower quality.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by MetalGuitarest
I'm pretty sure schecters are currently made in korea...unless you get a custom one.. then i think it's united states

I was under the same Impression but here are some photos.
Edit: Links no longer work
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Last edited by Slanderous666 at Sep 13, 2009,
I just received this reply from the ebay seller.

the new c-1 hellriasers in black cherry are from china , black finish ar from indonease , white is from china , green is fro south korea , c-7 hellraisers are all form south korea , solo 6 hellrisers in black and black cherry are from indoneasia , etc -- schecter has the limited edition stuff made in south korea , the high volume modeles made in china and the mid volume made in indoneasia now --- every the signature series stuff is spread out between south korea , china and indoneasia thanks tim m this all started in early 2008 and into 2009 -- before that it was all south korea now it is a shooting match on which factory -- the hanna plant which was their best stuff was in south korea -- all serial numbers that start with an H -- in mid 2009 closed the south korea plant and moved to indoneasia !!!!!!!!!
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
i have no idea wheter or not those are legit, but no ebay links

*reported*
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
i have no idea wheter or not those are legit, but no ebay links

*reported*

I'm not selling them.... That rule applies to listing your own merchandise as far as I know. Tons of people link to ebay to ask if certain items are legit.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Ippon
There are also MIJ Schecters.

Theres the custom shop ones MIA

Imports MIK, MII, MIC

And the ridiculously nice MIJ.

Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by jof1029
^ exactly. if you are asking about something and an ebay link is the item in question, then its ok.

I'm glad I wasnt breaking any rules.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
What that dealer said has me interested...I just emailed Schecter asking for more info about mine. But it seems silly that different finishes would require entirely different factories to construct. If White Hellraisers are all from China then everyone would just go for the green for superior quality from S.K.

Actually, now that I think about it you don't really see many Green Hellraisers, other than prototypes from DCGLand.

Quote by leftyace
What that dealer said has me interested...I just emailed Schecter asking for more info about mine. But it seems silly that different finishes would require entirely different factories to construct. If White Hellraisers are all from China then everyone would just go for the green for superior quality from S.K.

Actually, now that I think about it you don't really see many Green Hellraisers, other than prototypes from DCGLand.

I also emailed schecter directly but have received no reply as of yet. I'm really curious to find out if thereis really a difference between the korean and chinese models as they both go through the same quality control in the USA.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
I had a Schecter C-1 Hellrasier FR and it was a Korea made one.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Anyone have any MIC or MII high end schecters?
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Aditya_ram
I bought a Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX in July and it's a MIK

How do you like the quality?
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
It is brilliant. Better than any Ibanez (Including Prestige) or ESP LTD that I have played.
Quote by Aditya_ram
It is brilliant. Better than any Ibanez (Including Prestige) or ESP LTD that I have played.

I got the same impression when I picked a few up. Except for the schecter C-1 classic which didnt feel as good as the others for some bizarre reason. Looked amazing but didnt feel as good.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
I got the same impression when I picked a few up. Except for the schecter C-1 classic which didnt feel as good as the others for some bizarre reason. Looked amazing but didnt feel as good.

Hm, could have been the set up? Mine feels fine. But it couyld have just been your personal tastes as well.

Quote by leftyace
Hm, could have been the set up? Mine feels fine. But it couyld have just been your personal tastes as well.

No the guitar was built just as well it was completely my own personal tastes. There definitely isn't any thing wrong with that guitar.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni