I'd prefer something i could sign up to, work on and become good at a bit like an RPG or something but im open to anything. Flash games like Kitty Cannon to games like Runescape, im bored enough to play anything!

Help me pit!
Runescape, the king of java games.

Or anything from facebook. Although I'd say just some arcade styled minigames to kill time.
I'll take a peek at Jelly but only because there is already a link I already know of armorgames so i'll just check for anything new in a bit! Keep the suggestions coming, i'd prefer a good MMORPG or a browser based one
Bubble shooter, Hungry Shapes, Farm Frenzy 2

All fun games
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by supafunkyone
I'll take a peek at Jelly but only because there is already a link I already know of armorgames so i'll just check for anything new in a bit! Keep the suggestions coming, i'd prefer a good MMORPG or a browser based one

I think maplestory is a browser game. And it's an MMORPG.
http://theworldshardestgame.net/

You can't do it. I've gotten to like level 27 before.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
mafia wars
mobsters 2
ninja saga
chain rxn
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
runescape?

sorry I got nothing else, that's the only one I ever got addicted to.
Oh, you can google I Wanna Be The Guy, you have to download it, but it's addicting, and hard as hell.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
12 sky

it's free and awsome
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
download the massive online fps "Warrock" now! its the shiznit. its like counterstrike. but it makes counterstrike look like garbage as well as call of duty. you know how oyu can roll in combat? you can do that on this game. the weapons are all acurate and if you have a credit card you can pretty much own the game!!! or 15 dollars and a target nearby =] pm me if you download it and il give you my screenname.
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)