I've done it before with a strat-type guitar but I really don't know how to go about it with this one. All the wiring is in the back and I have no idea how I'd be able to install to where the faceplate is.

Does anybody have one of these guitars and knows how it's supposed to be wired/soldered?
you solder a killswitch across the two terminals of the jack
for installing the switch itself on your guitar you will have to drill through the wood. This will be easy enough if you put the switch near the pots but if you want it on the scratchplate or something you'll have to build it a cavity of it's own.
Quote by Torked
I've done it before with a strat-type guitar but I really don't know how to go about it with this one. All the wiring is in the back and I have no idea how I'd be able to install to where the faceplate is.

Does anybody have one of these guitars and knows how it's supposed to be wired/soldered?
Horrible start. Just because the access to the wiring is in the back doesn't define anything. How many volumes and tones? What kind of pickup selector? etc. Make and model might help.

Anyway, we don't allow killswitch questions outside of the Killswitch Thread.
Go to The GB&C Central Hub find the link for the killswitch thread. Post there.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.