Page 1 of 6
WTF?

I hate my country. Full of a bunch of god damn idiots it is.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America'

EDIT:
The film has sparked fierce debate on US Christian websites, with a typical comment dismissing evolution as "a silly theory with a serious lack of evidence to support it despite over a century of trying".

better than 20sum centuries of trying, with a complete lack
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Sep 12, 2009,
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hey, fuck you!

Never use the Lord's name in vain.

no fu*k you any one can say what ever they want about "the lord" or "god"
so calm down
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Quote by porker117
so calm down

ololololololololol
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by porker117
so calm down

cool not getting sarcasm, bro
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by Ur all $h1t

Probably because Charles Darwin is English
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Masamune
So then why was religulous released?

and the passion, that offends us athiests... and jews... and various other religous people...

and christians, because theys gotta deal with mel gibson
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by porker117
so calm down

Your sarcasm detector isn't working

Damn I hate religious people.
If they don't like it then they should ignore it.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by porker117
so calm down

I will not calm down you dirty ass heathen.

Quote by Dreadnought

Exactly, and God is American.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Sep 12, 2009,
pffffft america
Gear
Fender MIM strat
Epiphone G-400 in white (yeah i know, fuck you i like it)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff
Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion
EHX Nano Small Stone
Boss DD-3 Delay
Vox V847-A Wah
Radial London Bones
Quote by Aerokizzombie
cool not getting sarcasm, bro

sorry ive been up for a really long time and im not in the best of moods haha
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
To be fair I think it should be pointed out early on (before someone comes in claiming that all Europeans hate Americans blah blah blah) that most Americans aren't complete and total ****ing retards. There are however a loud minority who are completely ignorant, and that is what this thread is criticising.
Quote by Dreadnought

There are no cool American scientists that you could put on your money then I take it
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by porker117
so calm down

If this was a social event, you'd be getting awkward silence right now.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

i personally find christians the dumbest religous people, there ignorant, obsessive, and think there better than other people, im not anti religeon, im person agnostic, and i think most muslims are very ncie and wise people, who take the lessons of god to heart and use them in everday life to better theres and others lives instead of saying what other people can and cant do because they have a book which is heavily censored and written buy a bunch of people who think the idea of kissing someone back to life is a miracle.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Movieguide.org, an influential site which reviews films from a Christian perspective, described Darwin as the father of eugenics and denounced him as "a racist, a bigot and an 1800s naturalist whose legacy is mass murder". His "half-baked theory" directly influenced Adolf Hitler and led to "atrocities, crimes against humanity, cloning and genetic engineering", the site stated.

Is America really THAT stupid? these are just obvious lies, why do pleople still think god made the world?There is lots of evidence they just ignore it
Last edited by Waffleguy at Sep 12, 2009,
This is retarded. This shows how close-minded most of the people in America still are. I love my country, but sometimes I despise the people that live in it. I personally would love to see the film and learn more about this genius who figured out where we REALLY come from.

Edit to Waffle Guy: Not all of us bro!
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
To be fair I think it should be pointed out early on (before someone comes in claiming that all Europeans hate Americans blah blah blah) that most Americans aren't complete and total ****ing retards. There are however a loud minority who are completely ignorant, and that is what this thread is criticising.
There are no cool American scientists that you could put on your money then I take it

Well we only put Presidents on our paper money, though the silver/gold dollar has had a variety of people, ie Sacajawea (sp)
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by bananahammock
i personally find christians the dumbest religous people, there ignorant, obsessive, and think there better than other people

i agree 100% and they are the first to push religion on you if you are a non-believer as myself
Quote by scott58
Quote by bananahammock
i personally find christians the dumbest religous people, there ignorant, obsessive, and think there better than other people,
Do you even know any Christians, because that's not my experience of most Christians.

im not anti religeon, im person agnostic

Given the context of this post, and the fact that you identify as agnostic with a atheistic/theistic qualifier (which is the important bit) I'm fairly certian you don't actually know the meaning of the word agnostic.

and i think most muslims are very ncie and wise people, who take the lessons of god to heart and use them in everday life to better theres and others lives instead of saying what other people can and cant do because they have a book which is heavily censored and written buy a bunch of people who think the idea of kissing someone back to life is a miracle.

Odd how you only recognise Christian extremists, but only recognise moderate Muslims.

Just adding some balance.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 12, 2009,
"only 39 per cent of Americans believe in the theory of evolution. "

Really. I live in america and this is just censorship bs

There are for more controversial movies that air all over america (Bruno)

Just because christians have their beliefs doesn't mean they're fact and that they can say "no this can't be shown because it doesn't comply with our beliefs so the rest of america can't watch/believe in evolution"

"Movieguide.org, an influential site which reviews films from a Christian perspective, described Darwin as the father of eugenics and denounced him as "a racist, a bigot and an 1800s naturalist whose legacy is mass murder". His "half-baked theory" directly influenced Adolf Hitler and led to "atrocities, crimes against humanity, cloning and genetic engineering", the site stated. "

Oh but of course christianity/religion has never fueled wars or mass murders

its 2009

p.s. i don't hate Christianity everyone has a right to a belief but these certain people don't have a right to force their beliefs upon everyone else
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Dreadnought
Well we only put Presidents on our paper money, though the silver/gold dollar has had a variety of people, ie Sacajawea (sp)

Our paper money used to have various people who pissed of the brits.
Now it has pictures of buildings or some ****.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by bananahammock
i personally find christians the dumbest religous people, there ignorant, obsessive, and think there better than other people, im not anti religeon, im person agnostic, and i think most muslims are very ncie and wise people, who take the lessons of god to heart and use them in everday life to better theres and others lives instead of saying what other people can and cant do because they have a book which is heavily censored and written buy a bunch of people who think the idea of kissing someone back to life is a miracle.

Well, we can't all be as clever as yourself bro
Quote by Ur all $h1t
:

In the News story, seeing as I was the only one to look at it, it said only 39% of amreicans accept evoultion so it seems the sane people are the minority.
Not really surprising, especially after the farce with the FICTIONAL Da Vinci code and Phil Pullman film conversions.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by bananahammock

right...

remember there are muslim extremists who blow up the sh*t of people who disagree with them

dont base your judgement on extremes
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by bananahammock

It's typically detrimental to one's argument when their grammar is atrocious, especially when you're trying to belittle another group of people's intelligence...

It's silly to generalize characteristics of any group of people. Even if you think the majority (or minority) of the people or act in a certain way, you could not possibly have met the majority of the actual group of people. You're simply basing your claims off of the actions or attitudes of the majority of the people that you have come in contact with or heard about, which has a lot to do with where you live and how high the educational standards of your area are.

This being said, you can say the same thing for both Christians and Muslims, since you generalized two groups of people in your post. Both religions have a minority of idiots and radicals, and both have very intelligent and tolerant believers.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm like 90% sure Christianity is not anywhere in the US constitution. And people are calling Obama a fascist.

see money pic.

and yes its the LAW that "in god we trust" must be on every peice of money. actually thats the only words required to be on money...

also the pledge of allegince (sp?)

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

this actually really shows that christians are the bigger assholes. Most athiests I know will just laugh if you say that you believe in god. But dont really care of you do, and dont care about this being on the money. But christians have to make some big fuss over a movie because they havent been getting enough attention lately.

christians are basically paris hilton and the ton of other people famous for no reason in hollywood. as soon as people stop paying attention they have to stop gay marriage or make a movie about jesus, or put down a movie not about jusus, or rape some kid because they arent getting their daily dose of attention.
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by Holy Katana
You people seem to forget that some Christians aren't idiots, and accept evolution as fact. Like me.

this
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Ur all $h1t

That's the difference between US and the UK.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO