i thought you were gonna write

Mom finds long lost son, then rapes him

.....at unreal tournament 3
Quote by lucertia.
i thought you were gonna write

Mom finds long lost son, then rapes him

.....at unreal tournament 3

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
That is just strange. Did the kid know?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
That's pretty messed up.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2

But seriously guys! Imagine if your mom took your virginity and you didn't live in Alabama! That would **** you up!
Does the kid know he just fucked his mom?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
****, i live in Michigan.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by mamosa

But seriously guys! Imagine if your mom took your virginity and you didn't live in Alabama! That would **** you up!

Arkansas would be a better fit, there's more inbred hicks in that state than most other southern states
But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

Man I feel so bad for that kid. I guess it's gun-in-mouth time for him.
Quote by Masonpwiley
That is ****ed up. But I laughed this:

LOL

Tell another one!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by mamosa

lol
to quote family guy, " Meg im about to do something to you that you wont remeber till your forty"
Quote by Masonpwiley
That is ****ed up. But I laughed this:

LOL

Yeah, 'cos the liberal media is fair and balanced
Quote by mamosa

And least they don't upfront claim to be, and then bias stories so badly it sounds more like a work of fiction.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by mamosa

face it man fox is way more biased than any other news network in the history of television.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

Every man's nightmare is to be raped by his long lost biological mother?
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Every man's nightmare is to be raped by his long lost biological mother?

I thought every guys nightmare was to have his willy chopped off!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by mamosa
Fox News is way more biased than any news network. And two wrongs don't make a right. Either way, it's hilarious that they call themselves "fair and balanced."
Yeah, I've had to watch NBC morning news for a long time (don't wanna share the reason ) and they were worse than FOX (obviously excluding Rush Limbaugh). Sean Hannitty seems the epitome of objectivity compared to NBC.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by mamosa
Yeah, I've had to watch NBC morning news for a long time (don't wanna share the reason ) and they were worse than FOX (obviously excluding Rush Limbaugh). Sean Hannitty seems the epitome of objectivity compared to NBC.

Doubt it. Sean Hannity's a crazy reactionary bigot with a shitty haircut. Seriously, have you seen his hair?
Quote by mamosa

I'm going to reiterate this to you again.

Liberal Media do not claim to be fair and balanced so that cannot be used against them, and it's pathetic how the most horribly biased network in America could claim that they are.
Quote by Holy Katana
Doubt it. Sean Hannity's a crazy reactionary bigot with a shitty haircut. Seriously, have you seen his hair?

No, that's why I used his name.

And he is definitely a bigot, but he's a smart guy. I heard him arguing with a handicapped, supported-by-the-government asshole about the healthcare bill, and he made great points.
Quote by mamosa

I have no idea how you can say that. Fox is so horribly biased it's retarded, I'm happy we don't have it as bad in the UK with their network (Sky News) and papers (The Times, The Sun) here.

Regardless, who cares? That's not the point. They don't claim to be fair and balanced as they are biased. Fox news claim to be fair and balanced and they are. Fox news are wrong for being hypocrites. End of.
Quote by uk.mace
Lol at this

I had to click that.

EDIT: "Our boy is walking around with half a head -- what more evidence do they need?" Nina Gator told SkyNews. "I can't believe it."

Steven Gator, from Essex, Great Britain, was left seriously brain damaged following the attack as he made his way home from work on January 15.

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

Oh god, poor dude, but he failed hard, and he is 26 against two teenagers...
Last edited by Just_Matt at Sep 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 3