Hey,

I just got a Yamaha RGX 121Z for a nice little price and it's a right piece of kit for the price but there's only one problem.

There is alot of frettbuzz when I press down the low E string from the 5th fret or so onwards, does anyone know how to remedy this.

Comments are much appreciated.
loosen a slightly a truss rod and that should give a neck a little more relief and if you have floating tremolo see if its parallel on both sides with guitar body.
I'm pretty bad at guitar maintenence to be honest.
Could you tell how me how I would be able loosen the Truss Rod please.
DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT AJUST THE TRUSS ROD UNLESS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH DOING SO! thanks!
i would try raising the saddle of the low E and see if that helps before you mess with the truss rod.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
hmmm, a bit of buzz is pretty normal. I almost screwed up one of my guitars by messing with it too much. But try raising the low E saddle a little bit, and see if that helps
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.