http://www.axemusic.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=116&P_ID=20535&PT_ID=27

Theres the guitar ive been looking at, still have to try it out but from the specs and what not do you guys think its a decent guitar?I play mostly metal and some hard rock, and would really like the 24 frets and no FR

O and how long typically would the emg's last, the battery of course. And would EMG's sound any good through a peavey vypyr?
Last edited by EpSoNiight at Sep 12, 2009,
if you want to spend that much on your second guitar then fair enough...

looks like a decent guitar, not my thing really but I've played similar models and found them to be good
What amp have you got? Budget? Have you tried the hard-tail ibanez RG?
Ibanez: RGD2127Z
Ibanez: RG1527
Ibanez: RG1570
Ibanez: S7420
Ibanez: JS100
Dean: Razorback Cemetery Gates
Peavey: 6505+
Fractal Audio: Axe FX II mark 2
Mesa Boogie: Recto 4x12

7>6! Join the 7-string legion!
if u only have a vypyr, id suggest getting a new amp first. a new guitar wont sound that much different.

emg batteries last about 6 months with typical playing time, i think.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by Hell Kaiser Ryo
What amp have you got? Budget? Have you tried the hard-tail ibanez RG?

good point, the Fixed Bridge RG's are brilliant
Ok well i just got the vyper new, so im not getting a new amp. And this is Canadian dollars, not USD. If you guys dont think its a good guitar than from that site, which others would you guys recommend for under 1000$
I think it is a pretty good guitar, and looks pretty cool especially for a second guitar. Make sure you try it out first if you can though.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
bump, would like some other suggestions for guitars if you guys dont like the V