Hi

I'm trying to clear some space at home so am looking to sell a few items. I'm based near Southampton in the UK, and all items are for collection only. I'll list now, and try and add some pics shortly, but all items are in excellent condition, all only having been played at home...

IBANEZ ARTCORE - AF75TDG -IV WITH VBF70 TREM

This is a gleaming white, full-bodied jazz type semi-acoustic guitar with a Bigsby type trem (I'm not sure if it is a licensed trem or a copy), but the whole guitar is strangely reminiscent of a well known white Gretsch model, although I'm sure that wasn't Ibanez's intention! I'm looking for £250 ono for this one, and it comes with a soft gig bag.

OVATION CELEBRITY CC44 Acoustic Guitar

This is in natural, with a medium depth bowl back, with the leaf epaulet soundholes - it's a really great looking guitar, and was a birthday gift from my wife, but for someone with fat cigar fingers like mine the string spacing is a fraction to close. Features an onboard pre-amp and tuner. I'm looking for offers around £200 for this one.

Hope these are of interest, and I'll answer any questions asap...

Best regards

Gary
Would you be interested in any trades?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Possibly, depends on what I could get past the misses! Would prefer a straight sale, but if you have something in mind let me know...

Cheers

Gary
PM'd
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I'd be interested in both if you're interested in trades. Have a look on my profile if anything catches your eye.

Cheers,

Dan
Quote by ProfDrum
I'd be interested in both if you're interested in trades. Have a look on my profile if anything catches your eye.

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks Dan. The Sg looks pretty interesting, but I really couldn't get away with bringing another guitar into the house!

Cheers

Gary
Just a thought - has anybody had experience of selling guitars on Ebay, and do you think it would be worth putting these on there? Did you get sensible prices, or were you dissappointed that you didn't really get what the instruments should have been worth?

Cheers

Gary