Page 1 of 3
My friend who usually only comes to my house when hes hungry, came over and asked me for a drink. I told him just go upstairs and get it. He comes back with 2 of the biggest cups in my house, so i expected that 2nd drink to be for me, but he said nah the other one is for when i get thirsty again............ and Anything like that ever happen to you?
Quote by Eddie4President
They fap.

In my room.

Sorry about that bro.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Sep 12, 2009,
one of my friends leaves the door open when he uses my bathroom and not just when he does number 1 either
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
it annoys me when people dont pick up their trash. like if my friend and i eat burgers or something and he just leaves the wrappers lying around.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by Eddie4President
They fap.

In my room.

Don't worry, I'll clean it up tomorrow
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
they fart all over the place even in my kitchen
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Quote by cam_sampbell
Don't worry, I'll clean it up tomorrow

Alright, get the ceiling too. You've really got some range, I have to say.
The playground of the world
when people leave trash in my room and dont ask to use my stuff
I'm playing guitar, someone comes in, tells me something, and leaves, leaving the door wide open or just a crack. A pet peeve of mine

Edit;
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
my neihbor just walks in and takes drinks and food from me...

seinfeld much?
also when people leave stains on my toilet its gross and agravating
They fart. Also, one time, somebody started to smoke a spliff in my living room without even asking. I did not find that funny
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
puke....

everywhere....
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
Quote by Tag43
I'm playing guitar, someone comes in, tells me something, and leaves, leaving the door wide open or just a crack. A pet peeve of mine

This, also when people drink all my pop, or mess with my guitars and ****, and leave fingerprints all over my gloss black jackson that shows every little mark.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Heh lol i was not expecting that many replies in 2 mins. Leaving you mess in someone elses house is something friends dont do to each other, and being greedy and eating their food isnt either. Also when i 1st got my peavey vypyr my friend kept takin my cable out and putin his in. Soo annoying
I used to know one wanker who'd just come over and use my computer, and he'd only speak to complain that it doesn't have everything that's on his.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by ChucklesMginty
They spell 'people' as 'ppl' I mean wtf!?? Can't you type the 3 extra letters?

Lol im sorry. I tried to make the topic shorter.
Quote by Eddie4President
They fap.

In my room.

Mouth.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Quote by intheshadowplay
it annoys me when people dont pick up their trash. like if my friend and i eat burgers or something and he just leaves the wrappers lying around.

This, though usually with ice cream
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
No fucking kidding.

I know, it gets in the way of all my fucking.
Quote by Tag43

This, my dad does this almost everyday.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
not that it bothers me, but everybody just comes and says ''oh nice photograph'' or ''oh what is this object, it looks cool'' and they move it out of the position.

I live with grandma and as whe walks around the house it is natural for her to move this to the left 1cm, tilt this other thing to the right, etc.

Then, my grandma notices it and i get screamed by my grandma because of my friends.

What annoys me, is they click the button in the telephone (to adjust the volume) so i think it is ringing, it ****ing pisses me off.
pp l(<--lol) constantly come into my house and try to feed my parrot or get it on their hand. one day im just going to let the little f**ker bite them XD
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
One girl I know was only my "friend" for a while so she could come over and use my internet since hers got shut off, she'd be on myspace for hours... :| That didn't last.

The first time one of my best friends came to my house she picked up my bass and just started windmill strumming it like a guitar harder than any guitar should ever be. I almost had a heartattack, it would be like someone beating my child in public.

And if we're including family, I'm the only female in my house, so that's just a list of pet peeves from the two males I live with, the main one being I have to wash their underwear. |:l
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Last edited by _Ixnay_ at Sep 12, 2009,
I don't like it when people overstay their welcome. One of my friends always grabs as much food as he can without asking.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
my girlfriends brother wasnt getting on with his flatmates so he decided to start hanging round my house all day. i was working and he was making himself food and lying on the sofa watching my tv. then he started dissing me...

so basically i told him to gtfo after this and my girlfriends family wont speak to me. cnts.
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 12, 2009,
My house has always had a sort of open-door policy. Basically, no one knocks. Guests just come and go as they please. I kind of have a love-hate thing with this. To me, it's just normal for people to walk in out of nowhere. That's what home is. But also, sometimes it happens at the most inopportune times, or just scares the hell out of me. I don't really find it annoying, but I think a lot of people would.

Also, with this, I was working on some assignments for uni while I was home for the weekend and my sister's friend just came into the room I was in and started being loud and then everyone else started filing into that room, which happens a ton.
Last edited by xcynicx at Sep 12, 2009,
I don't like it when my door is closed, and someone comes into my room and when they leave they don't close the door again. Grrr...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Once two of my friends immobilized me and ate ALL the ice-creams I had on the refrigerator (around 10-12).
Well my friends are fu*king Knob Jockeys when they come over to my house, they:

- Fap
- Spit
- Destroy Stuff
- Play Kayne West and Chris Brown
- Make your mum jokes VERY loud
- Steal loads of food
Yeah people not cleaning up after themselves really gets me.

And people being way too damn loud in the middle of the night, it's like people don't realise that I, like them, have neighbours.
Normally if I just have them round to hang about they don't do anything like that. But if I ever have parties they always break EVERYTHING, and they eat everything. Even if I give them food they start cooking something and breaking stuff that I always have to clean up
Quote by Tag43
This. It's the most annoying thing ever.
They force me to do things they they tell me are good, but that i shouldn't tell anyone lol
My Gear:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser 81/89 EMG's
PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Dunlop CryBaby wah

Peavey ValveKing Head 100w
Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
Page 1 of 3