So, I've recently seen the Watchmen movie, and it is quite simply the darkest, most complex piece of art I've come across in my entire life.
I'm thinking of picking up the graphic novel, but on second thought....

V for Vendetta sounds extremely interesting, and I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm thinking of picking the comic and watch the movie afterwards, for the sheer pleasure of it.

What should I do first???

Oh, and
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Watchmen-Book-Alan-Moore-Dave-Gibbons-NEW-BNT_W0QQitemZ250485235380QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_Comics_Magazines_Graphic_Novels_ET?hash=item3a52155eb4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

this is the comic book with the illustrations and pictures right? Not just a book with written sentences.

Also, discuss about Alan Moore's or any other good graphic novels. If you want.
Thanks.
Buy the Lost Girls instead, be sure to read it as close to children as possible, especially if there parents are nearby.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Both are awesome. The V for Vendetta movie was really good, too. Although I believe it kind of strayed from the graphic novel's story, but I haven't read the book so I could be wrong.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Watchmen is his best, so I'd say get that first. V for Vendetta is great as well and I'm pretty sure you'll love both. Check out From Hell as well which is his best work after Watchmen, in my opinion.

By the way, if you happen to be from the UK, you can get Watchmen, V for Vendetta and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen all for £9 each and From Hell for (I think) £15 from the book section at HMV at the minute (due to the success of the film). You probably won't get a better offer than that.

EDIT: and yes, that is the graphic novel that is listed on ebay.
Last edited by xX*Zeppelin*Xx at Sep 12, 2009,