look at the prices - they are unrealistic.

the pictures are pictures of the real thing, for the most part - but that doesn't mean anything since you never get the exact guitar that's pictured.

also there are some blatant fakes on the site if you look carefully - fakes, low prices, and stock photos for most of the guitars. that rings alarm bells for me.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Sep 12, 2009,
at the bottom, it says everything on the site is from China, therefore they are fake gutiars. REAL Gibsons and Fenders are manufactured in mainland USA, and always have been. They may have some authentic products, since many guitars ARE made in china, but i think anything amazing on that site is too good to be true.
"Buy wholesale products at wholesale price from leading Chinese wholesalers, enjoy online wholesale and become a wholesaler now!
China wholesale, wholesale from China, buy wholesale products from Chinese wholesaler"

Here there is the trick.
$303 for a steve vai signature... I can only dream that.

but srsly it looks totally legit to me

/sarcasm
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Sep 12, 2009,
I need to point this out, it made me truly laugh out loud.

Professional manufacturer of guitars.

Hohoguitar is a professional manufacture of the gib son dress, fender guitars, prs guitarss and ibanez guitars. We offer the best price to the public on the new guitars or accessories for you.

Guitars: - ESP LTD EC-1000 (See-Through Green)
- Ibanez AXS32 (Wine Red)

In desperate need of a JCM 800/5150...
i love how some of those guitars are on sale at 2, 3, or even a whole 4% off. what a deal
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
Quote by frigginjerk
at the bottom, it says everything on the site is from China, therefore they are fake gutiars. REAL Gibsons and Fenders are manufactured in mainland USA, and always have been. They may have some authentic products, since many guitars ARE made in china, but i think anything amazing on that site is too good to be true.

dont forget about the mexican standard fenders
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.