Page 1 of 2
What is some thing/people/events that never seems to go away?
Mine is the Octo-mom, Michael Jackson's death, and anything Courtney Love related.
Cancer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Lohan, Jennifer anistan, etc
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Michael Jackson

Oh yeah, and John/Kate
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by SimulatedLizard
What is some thing/people/events that never seems to go away?
Mine is the Octo-mom, Michael Jackson's death, and anything Courtney Love related.
Yah.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
jon and kate, octo-*****, anything reality TV related, and twilight.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
All memes, especially "The Game". It's the most unfunny thing since...well, cancer.

EDIT: Oh, the news. Celebrity gossip.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Sep 12, 2009,
Well, if you read the Daily Express, then Diana, Immigrants destroying Britain, Labour destroying Britain, youths destroying Britain etc
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
jon and kate, octo-*****, anything reality TV related, and twilight.

them, and 9/11, yes it was sad but its been 8 years, Ive pretended to mourn for people I dont know long enough (sorry if you think Im an asshole for this statement)
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Israel.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
The mongolian threats.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Aerokizzombie
them, and 9/11, yes it was sad but its been 8 years, Ive pretended to mourn for people I dont know long enough (sorry if you think Im an asshole for this statement)

Dude, I agree it happened 8 years ago but, it is not the worst thing that had happened.
Quote by Aerokizzombie

I understand. I still find it interesting to watch the documentaries about it though.

Can't mourn for someone you don't know or have never even seen before, because you can't miss them.

Anyways, Megan Fox needs to die, along with Jon and Kate, Octomom, and i dunno...maybe like....Rod Blagojevich for good measure?
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by SimulatedLizard
Dude, I agree it happened 8 years ago but, it is not the worst thing that had happened.

Okay, but i have to argue with you here. It was the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history. 3 times more deadly than Pearl Harbor. You can't deny that.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by BassFishin
Okay, but i have to argue with you here. It was the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history. 3 times more deadly than Pearl Harbor. You can't deny that.

Well yes, but not the worst event in history all togther.
aisans
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I also forgot about things that deal with global warming or anything envrormental. It's always in the paper.
Quote by SimulatedLizard

yeah, but the others werent terrorist attacks on modern society

wait... which side am I on damnit
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Aerokizzombie
yeah, but the others werent terrorist attacks on modern society

wait... which side am I on damnit

Well, yeah.
But I am try to say there is just as bad things that happened that weren't terrorist related.
Quote by SimulatedLizard

Yeah I think the holocuast and Stalin's purges are two worse things for a start. There's also loads of bad things america has done in the past 50 years, such as the Chilean coup that I think are worthy of more attention. Some of the stuff that followed that such as the labour camps etc....is downright hypocrisy.
Quote by Road Eyes
Yeah I think the holocuast and Stalin's purges are two worse things for a start. There's also loads of bad things america has done in the past 50 years, such as the Chilean coup that I think are worthy of more attention. Some of the stuff that followed that such as the labour camps etc....is downright hypocrisy.

Exactly what i'm trying to get at!
I think the armain holocost is just as bad because it was never really reported. It was covered up and not many people know about it and the turkish government denies that it ever happened.
Quote by Aerokizzombie

You are an asshole for this statement. But I feel exactly the same way. We'll be assholes together.

That isn't to say that on 9/11 we shouldn't take a moment of silence or something, but I'm tired of politicians referring to 9/11 and news stations flooded with it.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Peter and Jordan. Although I'd be lying if I don't get a good read out of a slagging match.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by KeepOnRotting
All memes, especially "The Game". It's the most unfunny thing since...well, cancer.

You just lost the game.... <_< >_> ....*runs out of thread*
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
MJ, Heidi and Spencer, RPatz, and he's not nearly as good looking as Taylor or Kellan (And I'm a guy and I really hate Twilight)
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your grandma caught you jackin off to friends??!!?!
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
North Korea.

Just go away, North Korea
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
hannah montana

IM NOT MEDIT: and is the uk seriously still not over princess di?
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Sep 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 2