I have almost the whole song down except the solo and the part right after the solo. I'm having a hard time making out the notes the whole part after the solo where Trevor sings "Into the tower never go the horrors multiply. Gears can mince the strongest ones leaving heroes paralyzed." I have seen the tabs I just can't make out the notes enough to play it right. Can anybody help me out with this? Please and thanks.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by Sarcophagist
What song are we talking about again?

The Black Dahlia Murder - What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
im not sure, there def should be a tab for is somewhere either GP or not. Either way its my favorite song ever! The chorus is so melodic and perfect. Check out Majesty if you havent already!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on