Yeah, another money thread :P

I don't actually have any money now, but I'm just thinking about the future a bit. I'm 16 right now - I graduate high school in 2011. I'm planning on getting summer jobs, and maybe teaching guitar/giving English classes to younger kids or other subjects to get some cash. I also get birthday money and Christmas money, no pocket money, but meh.

I've been thinking about taking a gap year before uni, or at least having an interesting summer. But we're hardly rich, so I would need to work for it. Hence the jobs.

But soon, I want to buy a wah pedal and a microphone, because I'm starting a power trio, and I need an amp ugrade. So, basically, if I get the stuff I semi-need (not actually NEEDs, but not quite pure GAS), I'll spend my money before I even get it. :P

Theoretically, I could just work for the first few months of my gap year if I did need money, and I'm sure I could possibly borrow some money of my parents, if the gap year was very educational

So does the Pit have any advice? And yes, I have looked into prostitution. But I can't even get sex for free, let alone being paid for it
You buy gear? Lol fag, this shit is going on youtube.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
More? You said £1000 would cover child support for the next two years! Damnit, Corey!
Quote by CoreysMonster
give to me

ooh I like this idea! Give it to him.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by gabcd86

So does the Pit have any advice? And yes, I have looked into prostitution. But I can't even get sex for free, let alone being paid for it

me neither
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
if by "love" you mean deepthroat then yes

Hmmm. No anal though. That OK?
save up and buy yourself a 2nd hand T-Rex... then lend it to me
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated