Poll: Ya like Tattoos on women?
Poll Options
View poll results: Ya like Tattoos on women?
Yes I like Tattoos on women
78 57%
No!
60 43%
Voters: 138.
Page 1 of 2
So do you?

I was check out some pics of Angelina Jolie I was like HAWWWWWT! and then I saw pics with her with tattoos and i dunno, I just don't think it looked right. Same goes for Megan Fox.

Yeah so does the UG'ers like them? Or is it a turn off?

EDIT: BIG visible Tattoos
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Sep 12, 2009,
depends onwhere it is, how big and what its of
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Depends on the tattoo/place.

Sometimes, it can be hot...sometimes not.

Also obviously depends on whether the woman is hot.

EDIT: Awesome first response.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i do, but not like all over her body, and aslo what it is and where
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
if they are small yeah extra hot

but when their entire body is covered....:P yack
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
I used to really hate it, but it's grown on me. The only kind I really absolutely cannot abide are huge chest pieces. They look awful every single time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
tattoos look trashy and cheap imo. also doesn't make sense to my why anyone would get one since they will likely grow old n all...and sag etc.
i can handle small tattoos on the ankle of a woman but when they start getting tats that span their entire back to look like they have wings, well at that point i say "you are a ****in moron, i hope you die"
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
depends where it is and what it is

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400

Meh.. not my thing. I would be all over her if she didn't have the tats. Kinda ruins her.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by ibrahimasood
What bout tattooes on hot celebs like Megan Fox?

megan fox is ugly get over it. she wears more make-up than the average celeb and you can see it in her photos. it gets really caked on it just looks gross. and her tattoos are just plain retarded, who gets a paragraph on their side!? + 50 other tats that mean nothing.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Small and relatively simple tattoos are fine, but that's more a case of not caring about the tattoos rather than actually preferring women with them

EDIT:
Quote by ibrahimasood
Big Tattoos in revealing areas.

In that case, no
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Sep 12, 2009,
I'd prefer without but it's not like it's a real factor of attraction.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Sometimes, it all depends.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Small, meaningful tattoos are sexy.

If a girl is covered with meaningless art, no thank you.
Quote by Wesseem
megan fox is ugly get over it. she wears more make-up than the average celeb and you can see it in her photos. it gets really caked on it just looks gross. and her tattoos are just plain retarded, who gets a paragraph on their side!? + 50 other tats that mean nothing.

This man knows what he's talking about.

No thanks.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i like tattoos on women, it's just some body parts that they shouldn't have because they make em look bigger, for example the upper arm, this is a place for truck driver to have tattoos, not women.
Lower arm and hand is cool, at the low part of the back(the back part of the waist) it's the hottest imo.
Feet and legs are also a win but other places like the neck need to be treated with big thought or it can end up really awful
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by Vauxite

Meh.. not my thing. I would be all over her if she didn't have the tats. Kinda ruins her.

She's hot

On Topic: Yes, I think they are very attractive. Especially sleeves.

Of course the tattoos have to have meaning and not look stupid. But still, they are hot.
I like kinda weird girls. I'd bang a girl with a tramp stramp, probably wouldn't wanna deal with her bull**** though. But a chick that has original tattoos, that's my kinda party

PS: I agree with above posters, Megan Fox is ****ing hideous. Even with makeup
Quote by SGstriker
Depends on the tattoo/place.

Sometimes, it can be hot...sometimes not.

Also obviously depends on whether the woman is hot.

EDIT: Awesome first response.

that
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Oroborous
I like kinda weird girls. I'd bang a girl with a tramp stramp, probably wouldn't wanna deal with her bull**** though. But a chick that has original tattoos, that's my kinda party

PS: I agree with above posters, Megan Fox is ****ing hideous. Even with makeup

I agree as well.
regardless of gender, tattos are generally artistically tasteless, wear over time, and only the person with the tattoo actually thinks its cool. everyone else thinks its stupid or just doesn't care. Every time I see a ripped meathead walking around the pool with tats all over his chest/arms all i think is god what a douche. My roommate, for example, got a NY Giants tattoo on his boob immediately after they won the '08 superbowl. I bet 10,000 other people got that tattoo that same night.

People with tattoos: you are not attracting anyone, you are only advertising how bereft of creativity you are. Congratulations, you've permanently stamped yourself with the white trash seal of approval... You're awesome!
Last edited by ZoSo_bc89 at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by Vauxite

goddamnit, shes sexy...

only reason I watch that show
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by ZoSo_bc89

People with tattoos: you are not attracting anyone, you are only advertising how bereft of creativity you are. Congratulations, you've permanently stamped yourself with the white trash seal of approval... You're awesome!

I strongly disagree with this. Sure some people might get tatoos because they think they will be "cool" when they get them, but tatoos are an art form.
Quote by ZoSo_bc89
regardless of gender, tattos are generally artistically tasteless, wear over time, a only the person with the tattoo actually thinks its cool. everyone else thinks its stupid or just doesn't care. Every time I see a ripped meathead walking around the pool with tats all over his chest/arms all i think is god what a douche. My roommate, for example, got a NY Giants tattoo on his boon immediately after they won the '08 superbowl. I bet 10,000 other people got that tatto0 that same night.

mind though that some tattoos have deeo meanings for the people that made them, for example some primitive tribes have tattoos all over their body which tell the history of the person, others get tattoos after becoming adults as a sign of maturity.

Some social fighters in latin America have tattoed the number of days they have been imrisoned by the governments.
Other people with strong political/social etc believes have somethingrelative tattoed to their body.

it may come as a surprise to you, but not all people with tattoos are show offs and pozers
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by ZoSo_bc89
regardless of gender, tattos are generally artistically tasteless, wear over time, and only the person with the tattoo actually thinks its cool. everyone else thinks its stupid or just doesn't care. Every time I see a ripped meathead walking around the pool with tats all over his chest/arms all i think is god what a douche. My roommate, for example, got a NY Giants tattoo on his boob immediately after they won the '08 superbowl. I bet 10,000 other people got that tattoo that same night.

While most people get uninspired tattoos that look ridiculous, there are actually some people that get creative with their tattoos. What's wrong with a permanent piece of art on someone's skin?

Plus, they look cool.
Quote by ZoSo_bc89

no
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

i have yet to see an artistic tattoo. Sure they may look cool, but they're artistic value is very superficial. They take on either cliche designs or personal meanings. Art isn't personal. It represents society and culture. The only way tattoo reflect either is in regards to the fact that so many dumb people get them.

Even in the case of the very rare tattoo that is inspiring in some way, the abundance of blase and insignificant tattoos seen everyday bring down the credibility of tattooing as an art form. If yo want to do something important or aesthetic, getting a tattoo is not a great way of going about that.
Last edited by ZoSo_bc89 at Sep 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 2