So tomorrow morning at 9am I am heading out for a roughly 20 hour long drive from my house in Texas to my cousins wedding in Wisconsin. Im making the drive by myself so Im going to be bored as hell about the time I get on the other side of Oklahoma City,which is 3 hours from me... So what would you guys/girls recommend me taking to keep the boredom to a minimum?

I already have my mp3 player loaded up with music that I can sing along with for a while but I cant change whats on it until I get to the hotel. So what else should I take of load up for the drive to keep my from getting bored out of my mind?
Coffee.

A plushie toy or something you can talk to.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Radio is best option, after you've listened to much of your music. But not one of those **** music radio stations, but one of those interesting convo stations.

Or fleshlight.
pick up some hitchhikers might get a conversation going nd keep you company
Quote by GezzyDiversion
ive done a 26 hour coach journey to Spain with school. Make your you charge your iPod and sit yourself next to a hot chick like I did

reading before replying seems a valid tip here...

Anyway I think that besides music and the occasional hitchhicker there's not much else to do.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Buy a pack of cigars. See how long it takes you to smoke em' all.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by Flipje
reading before replying seems a valid tip here...

Anyway I think that besides music and the occasional hitchhicker there's not much else to do.

I did read, I kinda got sidetracked when it came to the hot chick
Build up a healthy case of multipersonality syndrome until then and have conversations with yourself. Or fleshlight

@GezzyDiversion: I'll be seeing you at the Apollo...
Wanted to play Bass, but then developed conscious thought...
yell random phrases at oncoming passerbys or blast i cum blood through towns.
shoulda bought a double din monitor so you could play ps2 and watch movies
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by wanksta
Build up a healthy case of multipersonality syndrome until then and have conversations with yourself. Or fleshlight

@GezzyDiversion: I'll be seeing you at the Apollo...

yes mate,got me some standing tickets, I'll see you in the pit!
Quote by 7stringusr
where in texas do you live?

Cleburne. About 30 minutes south of Ft. Worth.

But I know theres not much to do, Im just certain that boredom and the possible psychotic episode are probably gonna pop up more then once on this drive. I do plan on stopping tomorrow night and getting a hotel room on the other side of St Louis cause I dont want to drive straight through. So, yeah...

EDIT: What about the hitch-hiker WITH a fleshlight option?!
go wicked fast
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.