Seriously.. some times some people annoy the crap out of you and you try to be polite and dont say a thing unless you lose it..

Tell me how you lost it pit.

My cousin would play 2 notes on his guitar for hours saying it was a song.. and really would make stupid techniques and say "wasnt slash/van halen doing this in *insert random year* concert?"

today i went all out on him..

Share your stories pit!
Your cousin is a genius. You underestimate his true power.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by Aussie_Warrior
Your cousin is a genius. You underestimate his true power.

Dont make me feel guilty now..
Quote by BK202
I'm about to tell off a certain TS who brags about making fun of another guitarist on a certain forum in about 30 seconds.

when my one friend said he hated Halo 3 and I asked him why and he said "cause it sucks and the story's gay" then I said "do you even know the story?" and he said "no.." then i said "you can't say the story's gay when you don't even know it, and saying that it sucks isn't a legitiment reason for not liking it" then he stoped talking
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
My girlfriend didn't make me a sandwich......I guess you know what happens next.

Edit: I'm not really the type that gets angry, and usually when someone is annoying me I just walk away and forget about it most of the time
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by splamron
My girlfriend didn't make me a sandwich......I guess you know what happens next.

perhaps?
Quote by splamron

That joke was never funny and it never will be
Quote by epcifail
*slap picture*

perhaps?

Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Hecatomb
That joke was never funny and it never will be

Somebody needs to stop complaining.

... and make me a goddamn sammich.
When people talk on the phone for more than 5 minutes on one subject and clearly have no conception of time, because I only take one minute to say what I have to say

And usually I'm really patient with old people, but my grandmother just goes WAY over the limit because she blurts out things like "REMEMBER THE TIME I CAUGHT YOU DOING THE NAUGHTY IN YOUR ROOM WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW (I was watching FRIENDS, Rachel is my favorite) at the randomest moment like if Im on the computer of something and 2 other people are actually in the house
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your grandma caught you jackin off to friends??!!?!
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
Quote by crazy8rgood

Yes Ma'am . Any requests?
Quote by crazy8rgood

My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
My friend sed to always say stereo sucked, and he didn't even understand the difference between stereo and mono. So...
Quote by due 07
My friend sed to always say stereo sucked, and he didn't even understand the difference between stereo and mono. So...

Use as hifi if it works?
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
I just told off a girl on friday because all she does is bitch about dudes when it's her own fault for taking interest in males of the waste-of-space douchebag variety. I won't go into detail, but in the end, I actually made her cry. I don't feel guilty at all *raise flameshield?*
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
halo 3 is pretty great. I actually lost my copy of it recently though had it on a reel of other cd's mashed up against my car door and when some chollo came to open the door they all fell out scattering all over the street, it was dark so I'm guessing we didn't find them all...siighs....

When your jamming just turn your amp up or stick with a particular groove that forces him to change it up and cohere. I've got a friend that's kinda the same way, but he just strikes any note at any given moment
Quote by epcifail
*Evil child picture*

Oh God, why is it in my house?!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by DeGVk14
When people talk on the phone for more than 5 minutes on one subject and clearly have no conception of time, because I only take one minute to say what I have to say

And usually I'm really patient with old people, but my grandmother just goes WAY over the limit because she blurts out things like "REMEMBER THE TIME I CAUGHT YOU DOING THE NAUGHTY IN YOUR ROOM WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW (I was watching FRIENDS, Rachel is my favorite) at the randomest moment like if Im on the computer of something and 2 other people are actually in the house

I wish we could send our elderly off into space. Especially the incontinent ones.
Or confine them in massive space "Vaults" and test the limits of the human body and mind.
Idk. Immobile elderly people bother me to no end. If they were handicapped earlier in their life, they have my sympathy. People who were basically vegatating all their lives deserve to be incinerated.
Both of my grandfathers are approaching 70 years of age, and they happen to run massive farms with little to no help.
Quote by prsrulz91
I just told off a girl on friday because all she does is bitch about dudes when it's her own fault for taking interest in males of the waste-of-space douchebag variety. I won't go into detail, but in the end, I actually made her cry. I don't feel guilty at all *raise flameshield?*

Excellent. Woulda been better if you smashed that, and then gave her your rant.

I'm feeling cynical and nihilistic today, even though I'm quite content right now.
Quote by DeGVk14

im not too shocked
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
im not too shocked

I think its happened to me before..
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
im not too shocked

SIGGED.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
Quote by crazy8rgood

Bitch, get me a chicken sandwich, and some waffle fries.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by epcifail
Seriously.. some times some people annoy the crap out of you and you try to be polite and dont say a thing unless you lose it..

Tell me how you lost it pit.

My cousin would play 2 notes on his guitar for hours saying it was a song.. and really would make stupid techniques and say "wasnt slash/van halen doing this in *insert random year* concert?"

today i went all out on him..

Share your stories pit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNJDqlIq9g
2 notes goes a long way my friend...

On topic, once my old lead guitarist forgot a song on gig day and I screamed "You're a pusswank" really loudly down the phone at him multiple times, among other insults, and his mum was listening
Sure I made a thread in the Bandleading forum about this...

EDIT: Found it: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1155330
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by cakemonster91
Oh God, why is it in my house?!

HONK.

On topic:
I really just posted that because I love cake, but anyway. When I tell people off I just do it with my facial expressions and they shut up.