does anyone have any tips on how to audition, didn't know where to post this so i just posted in the pit, like should i play a few songs all the way through or what
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
wouldnt that be a class or something?
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
is it a high school band, or a band made up of high school kids?
it isn't a class and the instrument is guitar and it is a school band like actually related to school
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
Go in and..... play? as best you can?
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by pacsabbath25
it isn't a class and the instrument is guitar and it is a school band like actually related to school
So how's it related to the school if it's not a class?

Well, whatever. Just pick a song that displays the best of your abilities. Practice it in and out before hand and be confident when preforming.

Those are the basics, bro.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Show up to the thing in a purple glittery jumpsuit, let them know you're not one for messing around