I was just playing and had a splinter come out of my fretboard around the 12th fret on the high E string. It doesn't affect my playing at all, but should I do something about it?
Quote by Pac_man0123
If you really feel the need to you can get it filled. I think techs usually mix rosewood dust with some kind of glue to use as a filler.

Ok, I was planning on taking it to the local store sometime to get it setup, so I'll see if they can fill it.