Ok, so my cousin brought his chihuahah to my house, my step-sister (who was told not to) brought the dog outside to our pitbull, who then proceded to attack my cousins dog, which almost killed it and broke it's leg. I'm just wondering, should we take our pitbull to the pound? Or what should I do?
It's not the dogs fault!!

Beat the s**t out of your step-sister for the next couple of days instead!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
God damn, I read chihuahua as chupacabra. I wouldn't take the pitbull to the pound especially if you told your ss(pics btw?) not to take it in.
Goodness gracious me!
She didn't follow your instructions, though you should be more careful with your pitbull.

B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Last edited by el-shredder at Sep 12, 2009,
Beat your own ass for training your dog so poorly. It's not the dog's fault, it's an animal. They do, for the most part, what they're trained to do. The blame lies with the owner. Always.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by el-shredder
She didn't follow your instructions, though you should be more careful with your pitbull.

That was ufkcing hilarious. Best post all day. Wincity.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You should take the Chihuahua to the vet for one. Other than that, kill yourself for not being able to train a dog. It's a dogs insitinct to defend it's territory, and your backyard is its territory. You can train dogs not to be like this, and you should. This isn't the dogs fault, it's yours and the dog shouldn't get put down for that.
Well, might I add, we've only had the pitbull for a month, and therefore I haven't trained it, so yeah.
EDIT: Also, the dog used to be our friends, and was known to have issues around other animals, but our friend's figured it was a territorial thing.
Last edited by Ih8hxcdancers at Sep 12, 2009,
How old is the pitbull? You might want to socialize it so that doesn't happen again.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

She's 4.
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
She's 4.

Well then isn't it obvious what you have to do?
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
She's 4.

And?.....
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
i never knew michael vick was your sister...
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by Bizarro
God damn, I read chihuahua as chupacabra. I wouldn't take the pitbull to the pound especially if you told your ss(pics btw?) not to take it in.

It's not my idea to take it to the pound, it's my mom's/aunt's idea.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

+ fucking several lemons.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
And?.....

And her dad would beat my ass for beating her ass. He doesn't think anything she does is wrong, etc. bad parent etc.
Well I bet he wouldn't rape your ass for raping her ass.

[/problem]

Show your mom/aunt this thread and she will realize that she is wrong.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
And her dad would beat my ass for beating her ass. He doesn't think anything she does is wrong, etc. bad parent etc.

Just say she fell...duh!

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by el-shredder
How old is the pitbull? You might want to socialize it so that doesn't happen again.

It's a year old I think? She's great with people, even kids, but she apparently hates other animals
And me, being 15 years old, would have no idea on how to socialize a dog.
Take your step-sister to the pound.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Bizarro
Well I bet he wouldn't rape your ass for raping her ass.

[/problem]

Show your mom/aunt this thread and she will realize that she is wrong.

Yeah, I'm not a pedo, sooo that's out of the question.

And I just showed them that the dog will be put down, but they say they have no idea what else to do with it.
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
It's a year old I think? She's great with people, even kids, but she apparently hates other animals
And me, being 15 years old, would have no idea on how to socialize a dog.

Take it for walks, but be careful. There's some stuff on this here interwebs you can read that might help.
Quote by Td_Nights
Take your step-sister to the pound.

Hahaha, I would if I could dude.
Quote by el-shredder
Take it for walks, but be careful. There's some stuff on this here interwebs you can read that might help.

Ok, I just told my mom about this possibility, but she says no because she doesn't want the dog to attack other dogs while we're walking. And trust me, she won't listen to reasoning.
I'd hate to see the dog put down. So lets start a group to donate funds to aid the pitbull's escape across America.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by metalh3ad88
You should be mad the chihuahua didn't die.

Annoying little rat creature.

Well, it's also not a full-on chihuahuah, it's half pomeranian.
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
Well, it's also not a full-on chihuahuah, it's half pomeranian.

Oh, well in that case...

I have no ****ing idea what a pomeranian is.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Oh, well in that case...

I have no ****ing idea what a pomeranian is.

It's those little fluffy tiny golden retreaver looking dogs, but that's besides the point.

Can anyone tell me any alternatives to bringing the dog to the pound? Also, we can't keep her.
Serious Answer :
Try to arrange giving it to a friend to watch for a few weeks/months until your mom/aunt has calmed down, this is of course if you are not legally required to get rid of her, then once your mom has calmed down bring the dog back and immediately enroll it in training school/train it yourself. The internet has a plethora of sites dedicated to correcting this exact type of behavior in dogs, all you have to do is google it.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Serious Answer :
Try to arrange giving it to a friend to watch for a few weeks/months until your mom/aunt has calmed down, this is of course if you are not legally required to get rid of her, then once your mom has calmed down bring the dog back and immediately enroll it in training school/train it yourself. The internet has a plethora of sites dedicated to correcting this exact type of behavior in dogs, all you have to do is google it.

My mom's only friend is the one that gave it to us, because it would fight with her rottweiler. Also, I think the pitbull might have been abused before we got it, because I just remembered she has a fake eye (my mom's friend also only had the dog for a couple months, so she wasn't the one who poorly trained it either, and she's not abusive to animals whatsoever).
EDIT: My mom's not gonna listen to me, she's gonna take the dog to the pound, and see if she can try to make them take care of her for a bit (though I doubt this will happen).
Thanks for trying though people of the pit.
Last edited by Ih8hxcdancers at Sep 12, 2009,