Today we made a new skate video, tell me what you think, its actually pretty cool, we spent a couple days filming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m76eoT-r6Sc
(And this should NOT be in the skateboard thread, its just for talking about skateboarding, not sharing videos.)
So, please tell me what you think and rate the video, there are some cool bails in it.
My honest opinion?

It should be in the skate thread.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by awesomo41894
Today we made a new skate video, tell me what you think, its actually pretty cool, we spent a couple days filming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m76eoT-r6Sc
(And this should NOT be in the skateboard thread, its just for talking about skateboarding, not sharing videos.)
So, please tell me what you think and rate the video, there are some cool bails in it.

skateboard thread
It's still Skateboarding related.

Skateboard thread. NOW.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by zchavez09
skateboard thread

No, he said this thread is for sharing videos. The skateboarding thread is for talking about skateboarding. Therefore his post goes in the Youtube thread.
He's right, this doesn't belong in the skateboarding thread

this needs to go on slappy's blog.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by voteforpedro36
No, he said this thread is for sharing videos. The skateboarding thread is for talking about skateboarding. Therefore his post goes in the Youtube thread.

actually it doesn't because if you read the title of the yt thread its "OMG THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO IS SO HILARIOUS"

this video fails to be hilarious. so no, it doesn't go there.......

on a serious note... i remember when we made our first ****ty skate video... oh dear
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
you guys suck. you get like 1 inch off the ground yet you still fall off.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
it still sucks. Why are you okay with putting a bad video of you doing poorly at a "sport" on the internet?
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
Quote by Wesseem
you guys suck. you get like 1 inch off the ground yet you still fall off.

We jump gaps eventually if you were to watch the whole thing.