http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SEE-THRU-CLEAR-ICE-ACRYLIC-FLYING-V-ELECTRIC-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ190334572194QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2c50d316a2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Might want this as a B-day gift. Somthing intersted that could eventally be modified. What do you guys think? I'd like to eventually have a P-90 in the neck
I think it could fit in my Gibson V case. Do you guys think this is a decent deal? I'd like an acrylic guitar.
Looks really cool, I'm only worried about the neck, p'ups, and tuners.

Wiring pickups you could do yourself, you could probably go and buy yourself a new neck off warmoth, and a thing of grovers would fix the whole thing perfect.

So I say buy it, but expect to put in $300~ for upgrades.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Galvestons are kind of hit and miss, so I'd keep that in mind, as well as that it's got a smaller then average body for a flying V.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by theacousticpunk
Galvestons are kind of hit and miss, so I'd keep that in mind, as well as that it's got a smaller then average body for a flying V.

Really? About ow smaller? Would that make the guitar a 3/4 size?
What is acrylic tone like?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I've never tried one, but acrylics supposedly have great tone (unless I'm confusing it with carbon, which might be the same thing anyway). Though for $250 you're probably not getting a great guitar anyway. If you want it for the "ooh look its see through" factor, by all means go ahead, its not expensive (as far as guitars go anyway).
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Well, I cant really think of any other guitars that are near $200 that I want. And I have to pitch in for it too
At least a NGD might be coming up. Any suggestions for a $200 guitar that looks interested and sounds decent?
Quote by burnboy85
Well, I cant really think of any other guitars that are near $200 that I want. And I have to pitch in for it too
At least a NGD might be coming up. Any suggestions for a $200 guitar that looks interested and sounds decent?

Save it?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera