Poll: How Often D'ya Get Sick?
Poll Options
View poll results: How Often D'ya Get Sick?
I've never been sick. Ever. (I am Bruce Willis in Unbreakable)
7 7%
About once every year or two
40 41%
2-3 times a year
37 38%
4-6 times a year
3 3%
More than 6 times a year (all the f****** time)
10 10%
Voters: 97.
I've never really thought about it much, but now that I do, I'm curious how much other people get sick, 'cause I do about 1-3 times a year
I just realized that in my last three years of work I haven't taken a single sick day.
Goodness gracious me!
really sick, like puking more that 4 or 5 times...

probably no more than once a year.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
i'm always sick, doing sick things, being all around sick.

....once a year
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quite frequently
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
I'm hardly ever REALLY sick, normally I get a flu or some **** about now (Which I've kept up the trend this year, I feel like absolute ****) but normally it's once or twice a year I'm really sick, and every couple of weeks I'll feel a bit crud, like a headache, sore throat or whatever.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Very rarely. I haven't puked in the past few years, and I've only taken sick days due to a lack of sleep.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I've missed school pretty much once in the last 6 or so years, and I had rheumatic fever.

That being said, I have colds all the ****ing time. Especially during winter. I think I only had one this summer.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I get sick a lot. I have a minor stomach virus right now.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
If i do get sick its not bad enough to call in sick, however. Yesterday i came down with the flu and feel like crap today. Haven't been this sick since I was a kid.
Once i was so sick i threw up every 15 minutes. And watched way to much Heroes.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
how sick is sick?
i only miss 2-3 days of school because of sickness
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I rarely get real sick. I will get a small cold maybe once or twice a year, but I don't really call that sick. I guess, I'm just lucky.
every year or so. Last few years I got really ill once. I passed out and broke 2 foreteeth.

It hurt.
With some of the music out now days, pretty often.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I get one or two minor colds at winter, which don't count as real sickness. Aside from that, I don't think I've really been ill in about 4 years, and I know I haven't taken a single sick day in the last two years (most of the ones before that being due to highly exaggerated symptoms)

EDIT: V The last time I described my immune system as epic, people looked at me like a freak
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Sep 12, 2009,
I only get sick if I'm hungover, but other than that, never. I have an epic immune system.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I only ever get sick if something emotionally trying happens. It's weird. Like, if I'm in good spirits, I could do insane sh** and be fine. But when I'm in one of my depressive moods, anyone coughing or sneezing on me could get me very very ill.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
Get the sniffles like once a year, but I haven't been really sick since I started high school 3 years ago (Only time I threw up is when doc gave me pain killers and nausea was a side effect)
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I usually get the flu maybe 2-3 times a year. So far only once this year.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Ive gone 5 years without even so much as a cold. So if I get this god damn ****ing Swine Flu I am going to punch every last baby I come into contact with. Ill be pissed.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by The Horror!
I've never really thought about it much, but now that I do, I'm curious how much other people get sick, 'cause I do about 1-3 times a year

i hardly ever get sick. sometimes i get almost sick. like ill have a stuffy nose and a cough for like a day or two but then it never gets worse and just goes away. but maybe like once a year or two i get really sick. so far ive worked at my job for 2 years and never taken a sick day so i guess im due for a big one some time soon.
Quote by Tango616
With some of the music out now days, pretty often.

i lol'd
I always have a cold or flu or something on and off through the year from being around so many people all the time. But if we're talking puking, mummified in blankets, all drugged up, and getting "I hope you don't die" cards, then maybe once or twice a year, for a max of two days straight.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!