Hey, I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I'll write it here. So, I've been uploading covers, songs, riffs, etc. to youtube for around 5 months. The thing that's been bothering me, is that I only have 95 subscribers. My question is, do I just suck, or are people just not seeing my videos. Any comments would be great, thanks!
P.s. My youtube account is www.youtube.com/austingoodproduction
you suck. Who cares how many subscribers you have, its just youtube. Start a band, get some fans.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
you suck. Who cares how many subscribers you have, its just youtube. Start a band, get some fans.

I have one, thank you
95 is a lot imo. stop bitching. if you really do suck, then maybe you should be thankful you at least reached double digits.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
95 is a lot imo. stop bitching. if you really do suck, then maybe you should be thankful you at least reached double digits.

Oh, maybe this whole thread came out wrong. I was basically asking if that was average or not. I'm not complaing, I could really care less. I was just curious.
You do metal stuff. Not as many people as you think like metal. If you want some viewership do a cover of Kings of Leon or something
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
My band's youtube has been around for 5 months and we only have 3 subscribers. 1's a personal friend and 1's in the band.

You shouldn't worry about your popularity on Youtube. There are other sites that will get you more fans and are better for displaying your music.
You know what would be pretty cool?
A drum forum.
Quote by namesroverrated
You do metal stuff. Not as many people as you think like metal. If you want some viewership do a cover of Kings of Leon or something

That's kinda what I was thinking. Like I said, sorry to all who are thinking that I'm "bitching" or "trying to get more subscribers", but I was just seeing what an average number is for youtube subscribers.
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
I have one, thank you

then worry about that instead of youtube. Its more important and youtube is full of douchebags
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
Oh, maybe this whole thread came out wrong. I was basically asking if that was average or not. I'm not complaing, I could really care less. I was just curious.

oh, okay. i'll check you out then. and here i thought you were just bitching about a pointless stat.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by DempseyPunk
then worry about that instead of youtube. Its more important and youtube is full of douchebags

Will do, and yes, it is full of 'em
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
Will do, and yes, it is full of 'em

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by sloppyjoe24
oh, okay. i'll check you out then. and here i thought you were just bitching about a pointless stat.

Haha, na man, I'm not like that. i really could careless about stats.