Like any other language thread, make sure you include the English translation somewhere in your posts.

Olà UG, como vai? Em este fio, falamos português e ajudar um ao outro aprender a língua. (Hello UG, what's up? In this thread, we speak Portuguese and help each other learn the language.) Por que você está aprendendo português? (Why are you learning Portuguese?) Eu estou aprendendo português porque eu amo a língua e quero ir a Brasil e Portugal. (I am learning Portuguese because I love the language and I want to go Brazil and Portugal.) Contudo, eu odio os acentos! (However, I hate the accents.)
Whats the point of talking in another language if you translate it in the same post?
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Whats the point of talking in another language if you translate it in the same post?

yes, that seems.... bizzare

translation = i dont speak anything but american english
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Eu sou natural de Portugal, e o teu português é uma merda, mais parece brasileiro.

Which means, your Portuguese sucks.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Last edited by Popsai at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by Bizarro

Eu sei, ele é chato, contudo aquele sào as regras. (I know, it's lame, but those are the rules.)

EDIT:
Quote by Popsai
Eu sou natural de Portugal, e o teu português é uma merda, mais parece brasileiro.

Which means, your Portuguese sucks.

Well, that's the point of this thread, to help each other. Up until now, I thought it was pretty good.
Last edited by guitarnoobie at Sep 12, 2009,
all I know is Caralho
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by guitarnoobie

Olá UG, como estão? Neste tópico, falamos português e ajuda-mos um ao outro a aprender a língua. (Hello UG, what's up? In this thread, we speak Portuguese and help each other learn the language.) Por que estás aprender português? (Why are you learning Portuguese?) Eu estou a aprender português porque eu amo a língua e quero ir a Brasil e Portugal. (I am learning Portuguese because I love the language and I want to go Brazil and Portugal.) No entanto, eu odeio os acentos! (However, I hate the accents.)

Quote by guitarnoobie
Eu sei, é chato, mas são as regras. (I know, it's lame, but those are the rules.)

Fixed.
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Fixed.

Eu falo português brasileiro. Você fala português europeu. The only legitimate correction I can see is the replacement of "fio" with "tópico" because fio is the only word I could find for thread.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Eu falo português brasileiro. Você fala português europeu. The only legitimate correction I can see is the replacement of "fio" with "tópico" because fio is the only word I could find for thread.

There's a confusion there, Thread = carreto com o fio/tópico.
And about Portuguese from Brazil, its not very "correct", so to speak.
Its a bit half assed and abuses "você", which is not very pretty.
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

^rsrs (lol)

Eu acho que esse site nao tem muitas pessoas que falam portugues.

I don't think this site has many portugues speakers.

There's no accents because I don't have them on my keyboard.
Quote by Masamune

Neither does mine. I have to do the pain-staking task of copypasta.
Quote by Masamune
^rsrs (lol)

Now that's better.
Eventho its "este site", because well you're right on it, "esse" would be for something close to you, like, assume that there's a keyboard near you on a table, you would say "esse teclado". And "aquele" would be used for something further away from "esse".
Like, this = este, that = esse/aquele.

Im not trying to be arrogant, just giving some tips
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Popsai
Now that's better.
Eventho its "este site", because well you're right on it, "esse" would be for something close to you, like, assume that there's a keyboard near you on a table, you would say "esse teclado".
Like, this = este, that = esse.

Im not trying to be arrogant, just giving some tips

Valeu, eu sei falar portugues desde pequeno, mas a minha gramatica e muito ruim porque ninguem me ensino como escrever em portugues. Eu aprendi olhando para as varias coisas que eu vi escrito no Brasil.
Quote by Masamune
Valeu, eu sei falar portugues desde pequeno, mas a minha gramatica e muito ruim porque ninguem me ensino como escrever em portugues. Eu aprendi olhando para as varias coisas que eu vi escrito no Brasil.

That's pretty nice mate
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Este "thread" é uma imitacao (cedilha fail).

I'm multi-lingual, biatch! This is the second non-English thread I have posted in... I'm proud.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Sep 12, 2009,