weed
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Sep 12, 2009,
Nah everyone will think I'm a pussy if I don't beat the **** out of my lungs.
Goodness gracious me!
I've used one, they're pretty good. Doesn't feel quite the same as a cig. You don't notice it breathing it in, but blowing it out you do.
Bull****, no way should he be allowed to say that it is the "healthy way to smoke". Wrong. It's not healthy. Nicotine itself, nevermind tobacco or any of the other chemicals in cigarettes, is harmful. Nicotine puts a strain on one's circulatory system and is more addictive (and harmful) than opiates (heroin addicts typically give up after 10 years, smokers will stay smoking with one lung).
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
That actually seems pretty awesome.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Thor36
smoke some dank weed

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
From the looks of it its just a tiny vaporiser. Not a bad idea though.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
yeah it's just a vaporizer, big deal.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
It's just a vaporizer, you don't get all the tar/carbon monoxide from combustion but you still get the nicotine, and nicotine is the worst part about cigarettes.

A safe alternative to tobacco is weed
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
It's a piece of ****. Seriously, the cheap ones are made to look like a cigarette. My brother got a high class one that looks like a freakin' gadget, but works good. The one's in the video are crap.

And it's not an alternative to tobacco, it's an alternative to smoking a cigarette. In the cartridges you put in the E cig, there's tabacco in it. It's the tar that isn't there, so it's safer.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
sounds like you don't look quite as cool as this guy:

....awesome

Hey, you're back. Did you finally make that song?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Hey, you're back. Did you finally make that song?

no, ZC got tired of waiting and just made me promise to post it on my profile and pm it to him when i finally finish it
Quote by RyanDV
It's just a vaporizer, you don't get all the tar/carbon monoxide from combustion but you still get the nicotine, and nicotine is the worst part about cigarettes.

A safe alternative to tobacco is weed

Its the worst part in cigarettes because by getting you addicted to it, it forces you to inhale the tar and chemicals in the tobacco. Remove the tar and chemicals but keep the nicotine and you have something that is probably more addictive (because it is almost pure nicotine) but probably not as damaging to the lungs. So technically it is healthier than smoking a cigarette.
Not counting the addictiveness, it is also probably healthier for your lungs than a joint...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Its the worst part in cigarettes because by getting you addicted to it, it forces you to inhale the tar and chemicals in the tobacco. Remove the tar and chemicals but keep the nicotine and you have something that is probably more addictive (because it is almost pure nicotine) but probably not as damaging to the lungs. So technically it is healthier than smoking a cigarette.
Not counting the addictiveness, it is also probably healthier for your lungs than a joint...

its WAY healthier than a joint. everyone seems to think that weed is totally healthy, and while it is much better than cigarettes, it is still very unhealthy.
Quote by IDread

Healthier for your lungs but still terribly bad for your circulatory system, which you need to live and stuff.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Healthier for your lungs but still terribly bad for your circulatory system, which you need to live and stuff.

Also true. Which is why I'll stick to a joint thanks.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
its WAY healthier than a joint. everyone seems to think that weed is totally healthy, and while it is much better than cigarettes, it is still very unhealthy.

contradiction

you say weed is safer than cigarettes, but then you say vaporized tobacco is healther than weed, which is very untrue.

and how is weed still " very unhealthy " ?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

And so is car exhaust, but you still drive on the road, right?

Seriously man, life is bad for you. If you think smoking is fun, then by all means, go for it. Everything has risks. You could get in a car accident and die, but you still drive. Just like you could get a circulatory disease and die, but some people still smoke.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Bull****, no way should he be allowed to say that it is the "healthy way to smoke". Wrong. It's not healthy. Nicotine itself, nevermind tobacco or any of the other chemicals in cigarettes, is harmful. Nicotine puts a strain on one's circulatory system and is more addictive (and harmful) than opiates (heroin addicts typically give up after 10 years, smokers will stay smoking with one lung).
Before 10 years are up a heroin addict either looks like this:

Or like this:

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by illuminatiano
contradiction

you say weed is safer than cigarettes, but then you say vaporized tobacco is healther than weed, which is very untrue.

Because herb still makes tar when you burn it. Its not as bad as the tar made by tobacco mind you but it still isn't very good for you. Vaporised tobacco doesn't have any tar whereas burned weed does. That is why it is healthier (at least on the lungs). Of course if you were to vaporise your weed then it would be healthier than the vaporised tobacco.

Quote by illuminatiano
and how is weed still " very unhealthy " ?

See above. Although I would call it VERY unhealthy.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by IDread
Because herb still makes tar when you burn it. Its not as bad as the tar made by tobacco mind you but it still isn't very good for you. Vaporised tobacco doesn't have any tar whereas burned weed does. That is why it is healthier (at least on the lungs). Of course if you were to vaporise your weed then it would be healthier than the vaporised tobacco.

See above. Although I would call it VERY unhealthy.

read this

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_health2.shtml
Quote by illuminatiano

Trust me I've read it before. From my understanding, those radioactive elements are mostly present in the tar that can be avoided by using one of these devices. Of course there still might be small amounts in the vapor but it will still be much healthier. That being said, tar in your lungs, radioactive or not , is still bad for you which is why ganja smoke isn't the completely harmless thing a lot of people somehow think it is.

Plus then there is the fact unless the herb you get is grown organically, there is a pretty high chance there are going to be some wierd chemicals in that as well.

Oh and in case you missed it, that article does make it quite clear that tar from tobacco smoke (which this device we are discussing removes from the equasion) is what makes the radioactive elements in commercial tobacco so dangerous.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Sep 12, 2009,
So when can we get some thc filled cartridges for these things?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Thos electric cigarette things are pretty lame in my eyes. My buddy has one and yes I suppose it gives you a nicotine fix, and apparently you can smoke them in places where smoking is not allowed; ive heard you can smoke them on planes and such, but it doesn't even begin to compare to smoking an actual cigarette.
I say if you like to smoke, at least do it right don't mess around with these silly electric things. If you're worried about the negative health effects of cigarettes, then quit smoking, simple as.
Quote by jxmxaxn
So when can we get some thc filled cartridges for these things?

Why wait? They already make vaporisers like this that don't use cartridges so you can just pop some high grade in the end and puff it like a spliff.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Trust me I've read it before. From my understanding, those radioactive elements are mostly present in the tar that can be avoided by using one of these devices. Of course there still might be small amounts in the vapor but it will still be much healthier. That being said, tar in your lungs, radioactive or not , is still bad for you which is why ganja smoke isn't the completely harmless thing a lot of people somehow think it is.

Plus then there is the fact unless the herb you get is grown organically, there is a pretty high chance there are going to be some wierd chemicals in that as well.

Oh and in case you missed it, that article does make it quite clear that tar from tobacco smoke (which this device we are discussing removes from the equasion) is what makes the radioactive elements in commercial tobacco so dangerous.

well I don't know anybody who grows their weed with radioactive chemicals. But ganja is physically practically harmless. people who smoke everyday only have a deficiency of their lungs of average 3%. it doesn't kill brain cells. it doesn't cause cancer ( it actually is a very effective treatment for it ). It brings the chances of a few diseases upwards, but it's not a case of if you smoke everyday, this is going to happen to you. There is a relationship between it and schizophrenia, but yet the population of pot smokers has greatly increased in the few decades, but yet the percentage of schizo patients have actually slightly decreased.
Quote by tubatom868686
Weed. No disease has ever been reported as a result of marijuana smoke, AND it gets you high

Hate to do this, but bull****. It might be safer than cigs, but it's not safe. Tar is tar, and cancer is cancer. Do the math.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Hate to do this, but bull****. It might be safer than cigs, but it's not safe. Tar is tar, and cancer is cancer. Do the math.

the relationship between tar and cancer is non-linear.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Before 10 years are up a heroin addict either looks like this:

*dead*

Or like this:

*Keith Richards*

I don't know man, Iggy Pop is a sixty-something year old ex-heroin addict, and he looks pretty good.
Quote by illuminatiano
well I don't know anybody who grows their weed with radioactive chemicals. But ganja is physically practically harmless. people who smoke everyday only have a deficiency of their lungs of average 3%. it doesn't kill brain cells. it doesn't cause cancer ( it actually is a very effective treatment for it ). It brings the chances of a few diseases upwards, but it's not a case of if you smoke everyday, this is going to happen to you. There is a relationship between it and schizophrenia, but yet the population of pot smokers has greatly increased in the few decades, but yet the percentage of schizo patients have actually slightly decreased.

Believe me, I know all this. I know it is beneficial in some ways to the lungs and the respiratory system but in other ways it is damaging. I know it doesn't cause cancer and it is no way as dangerous as tobacco smoke but it is still not entirely healthy.

You are kind of preaching to the quior here to be honest...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Believe me, I know all this. I know it is beneficial in some ways to the lungs and the respiratory system but in other ways it is damaging. I know it doesn't cause cancer and it is no way as dangerous as tobacco smoke but it is still not entirely healthy.

You are kind of preaching to the quior here to be honest...

hm ?
Quote by illuminatiano
hm ?

You try spelling that word after two spliffs and then get back to me.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Page 1 of 3