Hey guys and girls, I Now officially have enough money for the guitar i want. (http://www.bcrich.com/assassin_fx6.html) I need your thoughts and oppinions on the hardware/reliability of the guitar. Anyone got this guitar? I posted 2 or 3 days ago, and had hardly any response. C'mon guys help a fellow guitarist out. I want it to play Hardcore/Emo/Metalcore kinda stuff, e.g. Parkway Drive, Behind Crimson Eyes, Karnivool etc. Is it worth the 970 i will pay in Aussie dollars? (reduced from 1300). Thanks in Advance.

Inb4 Hardcore/Emo is for ******s.
It looks good. I don't know about the pickups, I don't think that they're so great. The bridge is nice, and the specs look good other than the pickups. Check out a Schecter C-1 Classic. They're basically the same guitar, with a different neck profile, and better stock pickups. Whatever you buy, make sure that you try it out. Just wondering, what style of music do you play?
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Well from the hardware it seems to be pretty top noch, so I say its a good choice
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
reminds me of a schecter classic, I'd consider getting one of those instead of a BC Rich
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
uhmm, as stated above i mostly play Hardcore/Emo/Metalcore kinda stuff, but really i play anything im in the mood for. I played it in the store and it has a fantastic feel, it's really easy to shred on, but the problem is i am used to playing a crappy Samick begginers guitar for 3 years, and don't really know whats good and whats not, i have the skills just not the knowledge.