There is one for 600 bucks in my region, so I could probably get it shipped for cheap or just have them barge it to me (i'm waterlocked).

I'm wondering though, is this amp good because it sounds good or is it good because it has SO many possibilities?
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Both. Vettas are excellent amps, with excellent tone and excellent versatility.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
I have a VK now but idk if its right for me. Can't get the tones I want out of it stock and I like lots of tones right out of the box. I'm just wary about Line 6 SS Amps because I have a Spider III and it is not very good at all!!!
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Nah you'd have good luck with the Vetta. It's kind of a jack of all trades, master of none amp. Sounds great though..a lot of usable tones can be conjured out of it for sure!
A couple things: 1) Line6 hasn't provided a vetta II firmware update in over 3 years. There are a few minor bugs and a few not so minor bugs with the current software that you should look into, but nothing that would affect overall playability or stability. 2) Expect to spend _a lot_ of time with your vetta tweaking it to sound good. You'll be surprised how room acoustics + a stereo field can be such a significant challenge to overcome. I would recommend either acoustically treating your room or find a larger, open area in which to tweak your tone settings. 3) Read the line6 forums. There is a good amount of valuable information from those who've had success and those who haven't 4) the online community for custom tones is a great place to get started on a base tone - you can find some professionally created artist presets as well.

The digital out capability is top notch. I use the S/PDIF at 24bit 96khz for recording - sounds fantastic once you get the tone correct for digital recording (this will be a challenge depending on the sound you're after).

I hope that helps. I have a Vetta 2 and love it (even with its minor issues). If i were to buy a new amp today i would likely check out the Bogner line6 series before looking too closely at the vetta. However, you can't go wrong at $600 for the V2.
The Vetta will destroy your VK in every way possible.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'd kill for a Vetta 2 combo. Not people, but there are animals I would just destroy...
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...