today i was playing guitar outside and had my amp on a chair, its not a huge amp, it looks like this:

my cord was all tangled, and as i walked further, the tangled cord caused the amp to fall front-first onto the cement floor. i quickly go to it and see that the input jacks have dissapeared. i go inside and open the back, and see that the brown board thing is cracked in half, and that the guitar input jack is bent off to the side. i placed (not glued) the board together and placed the jack into the hole where it comes out of the amp, and since there is a headphone jack next to it, which wasn't bent (why couldn't it have been that one?), the headphone jack doesnt come out. i turn it on, and it makes the buzzing sound an amp makes when you have a chord plugged into the amp, but not into the guitar. i plug the chord into my guitar, but no sound. is my amp pretty much screwed, or can i get it fixed?
Sounds like you're screwed. I think you broke your PCB board O_o
Not sure though, I really don't know that much about amps.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
If the PC board is broken in 2 there isnt a whole lot that can be done no. Once those little traces are broken glueing it together wont do much. If you did manage to run some solder to fix the traces it may work more likely not, or if it did work it wouldnt last long. No telling what a replacement board from Kustom would cost.
soldering definatly won`t work,the way printed circuit boards are designed nowdays is they are dual sided if you just randomly solder tracks you`ll create a short and fry the board and probably yourself, your amp needs a new board fitted by someone who knows what they`re doing.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
soldering definatly won`t work,the way printed circuit boards are designed nowdays is they are dual sided if you just randomly solder tracks you`ll create a short and fry the board and probably yourself, your amp needs a new board fitted by someone who knows what they`re doing.

They are actually multilayered nowadays. If the pcb is broken, which it sounds like it does, then you are screwed. I hope it wasn't an expensive amp. And I hope you learned to take better care of your equipment.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.