I want to be able to accurately control my Korg R3 synth with either some sort of attachment for my guitar or a guitar-like MIDI controller without spending ****loads of money on something like a Z-tar. What should I get?
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
midi pickup?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

A GI-20 and a GK-3 seem like they would do the trick, but that's more than I'd like to spend. Are there any decent guitar-like MIDI controllers cheaper than the Ztar?
Quote by Spitz13
Those are interesting... Probably my best option. Anyone have any experience with Godin's SA guitars? Could I plug that directly into my synth with a MIDI cable or would I need something else?
Quote by Spitz13
Last edited by Uranutan at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by Uranutan
Those are interesting... Probably my best option. Anyone have any experience with Godin's SA guitars? Could I plug that directly into my synth with a MIDI cable or would I need something else?

You just need a midi cable (I think)

I never played the SA, but I own a Godin and I'm lovin' it, great guitars for their price
Carvin makes MIDI capable guitars but probably more than you want to spend.
Quote by Sguit
You just need a midi cable (I think)

I never played the SA, but I own a Godin and I'm lovin' it, great guitars for their price

seriously undeerated guitars. hell, if it's good enough for McLaughlin, it's god enough for me. plus, they're made in Canadia
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.