How much was it? And describe it. For me it was The Melting Pot. It's a fondue place in the US that runs about $45 per person. It starts off with a pot of cheese and they bring bread and apples to dip in it. Then they bring the entree (I got chicken, shrimp, sirloin, filet mignon, and potatoes) that you have to dip in cooking oil. Then dessert which is a pot of chocolate and comes with strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, rice krispy treats, and cake to dip in it. It was probably the best meal I've ever had in my life. I've only been once though....

Your turn.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 13, 2009,
Red Lobster.

Went there for my sweet sixteen.

Yea...we're poor.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
McDonalds
Big mac ftw.

In seriousness, it was this one restaurant that i went to with my friend i got a burger that was 20 bucks.
Also when it was my friends birthday. I had like 5 pieces of chicken wings for like 30 bucks.
Quote by timeconsumer09
I ate a baby T-Rex. Yes, it was expensive.

Those mugger fuggers take a long time marinating to get tender again!
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
It was some local lobster place in Mexico while me and my family were on vacation...they had live lobster there and you got to pick which one you wanted
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I went to Le Marais in NYC. Had me some nice crusted tuna appetizer, Steak au Poivre, and some other delicious French **** for dessert. We shared.

A yumstack!
idk...either the restaurant on top of the space needle in seattle, or theres this place in tokyo thats really expensive. dont know exact prices so i cant compare properly
I ate at a place called "Tom Selleck's House" (no joke) each meal was $170 no matter what you ordered, and it was amazing. Also the portions were very large.....weirdest place I ever ate...
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Moto at Chicago
$500 for 3 people.
They use molecular gastronomy!
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Quote by mamosa
I went to Le Marais in NYC. Had me some nice crusted tuna appetizer, Steak au Poivre, and some other delicious French **** for dessert. We shared.

A yumstack!

OMG that place is AMAZING! But I haven't been there since like the late 90's when I was about 4 or 5

Anything in the Bahamas is ****ing expensive. Seriously my chinese dumplings costed 72 bucks, not to mention they were cold.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your grandma caught you jackin off to friends??!!?!
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
I went on vacation with my friend and his family once, and they're fairly rich. We stopped at this restaurant in Connecticut and for 5 people, the bill came out to about 650 dollars.

If it helps any, the filet mignon I had was ****ing divine.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Quote by JayT44
For me it was The Melting Pot.

Your turn.

Same for me, that place has amazing food doesn't it?
Quote by JayT44
How much was it? And describe it. For me it was The Melting Pot.

Same here. I was out about $100 that night. It was delicious though.
A real nice place downtown. It was $80 total for me and my date.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
When I was in Germany we ate at a castle and they brought out like 9 courses. I don't know how much the whole meal was, but my steak alone was 40 euros.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
I once went to a very extravagant Micky D's. There was like... a piano in the corner. The lighting was awesome. There were real plants in there. A whole window on the roof decoration thingy along with gold plated decorations on the ceiling.

And there were business people having a meeting in there.

I just got my cheeseburgers, fries, drinks, and went on my way.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Probably the Grand Luxe Cafe in Chicago or Landry's Seafood in Branson, MO. They don't freaking mess around at those places though. I got a plate of spaghetti at the Grand Luxe that probably weighed 3 pounds and had mushroom slices and steak in the sauce, and Landry's has seafood to rival the coasts.

BTW, Grand Luxe Cafe FTW
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Blue Bayou in Disneyland. I felt so bad because I was there with my friend for his birthday, and I ordered one of the more expensive things intending to chip in, but his dad wouldn't let me pay for any of it.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Probably some Italian place on my 15th, Lucky I didn't get the bill.
a little lost.....
the crown conservatory - seafood buffet $48 per person for my parent's 25th anniversary. and that's Australian dollars.
Or maybe this restaurant we went to up in the mountains somewhere which cost $400, but there was about 12 people, so I suppose it wasn't that much per person.
Some French place in the island of Antigua. The bill was around $250 for four people. That place had probably the best duck I ever had.
A place in Iran my Uncle took me, No idea how much it was or what it was called but it was amazing. There was a football team that had come out to eat there. Could see all over Shiraz from the window. Freakin' awesome steak. omnomnom.

Also: The same Uncle's wedding was pretty massive. It was a massive buffet. The wedding was in a gigantic tent like thing in a field, the buffet room must have been like 8 times the floor space of a normal house. Bit vague but I don't know good number measures :L
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Last edited by PussyPunk182 at Sep 13, 2009,
I went to the restaurant in Italy that invented fettechini alfredo and had a few different entree's and it ran about $200 a person. Damn good though!
There was one restaurant on Vancouver Island that was pretty fancy and we weren't even allowed inside of it. I was about 13 years old at the time, and my family and I were all dressed in casual jeans and tshirts. The lady working at the front claimed that the restaurant was too full to allow us in but it was honestly half empty. Damn pretentious people!
The Leela Palace in Bangalore.

One lemonade cost 180 rupees.

(just more than 3 dollars)

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Although no specific places instantly jump to mind, I'd think the majority of fancy steak houses I've been to have probably been the most expensive. Hell, there was one where they thought they were being awesome by keeping the lighting in the place so low they gave you flashlights to see the menu. What the hell is that?
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
My boss took me and half of his friends to Atlantic city and took us to some 4* restaurant.
I have no idea what it cost but i do know the after dinner brandy he got for us was 200-250 a shoot. Times that by like 12 and that was what he spent on just the brandy.
epic7734