I was recently thinking about people and what they think about and such. This got me thinking; Can your sub-conscious mind 'worry' about things and make you stressed?

To put it into different terms, can you worry about things without even knowing it?

Maybe some future psychiatrists would know this one?
Well...I can be stressed about about something, or sad about something, and still laugh at a joke. I don't think emotions are just black and white or fixed. You can have layered emotions/states of mind. As far as your subconscious worrying, I'm not sure, but I'm sure we've all had something worrying us at the back of our mind, whether or not we're thinking about it at that moment.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Dude.

We don't need more things to subconsciously worry about.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
yeah thats how the subconscious works most of the time for most people
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by The.new.guy
I was recently thinking about people and what they think about and such. This got me thinking; Can your sub-conscious mind 'worry' about things and make you stressed?

To put it into different terms, can you worry about things without even knowing it?

Maybe some future psychiatrists would know this one?

yes. I have a medical condition because of it

I wish I was kidding.

I'm dead serious, do NOT stress yourselves. there's no point to it.
Yes, my subconscious messes with me all the time. I have an anxiety disorder because of it, along with depression (I was seeing a psychiatrist, I'm not self-diagnosed). I'm also stressed out all the time, I actually get acid reflux almost every night and the doctor said it could be because of the stress.

I have friends, I have almost a 4.0 in college, my dad has already secured me a good job at the company he works for; there is virtually nothing for me to worry about. Yet I still get panic attacks and feel like I'm not real/living in a dream all the time. I also avoid social situations because I'm afraid I'll freak out if I go. This anxiety **** has been messing with my personality, making me a lot more quiet and reserved over the years. I didn't even go to my senior Prom because of it.

I have no idea why I get panic attacks or feel like I'm not real, and that's what pisses me off the most. I feel like I have absolutely nothing to worry about, and that my mind is being crazy for no reason. I truly believe it's just a chemical imbalance, and my parents won't let me take pills or anything even though I was prescribed them.

As soon as I move out on my own, I'm going to finally try prescription drugs. I've been trying the whole "natural" method for almost 2 years now, and it hasn't done ****.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Sep 13, 2009,