So i just had this song idea that i think would be suitable for my thrash band. I did my best to tab it out the way it's played but i'm certainly no tab master :/

When writing this my focus was "chromatic riffs and licks"

I'm not really sure about the end and it certainly needs more work so i would appreciate all input, good and bad.

The drums are by no means complete i just made a really basic 4/4 sort of thing to play along to.

The solo's aren't tabbed out but i will be soloing over the riff at 2:44 and the other guitarist will be soloing over the riff at 3:14 (i'm really not so sure about this riff)

I uploaded it to tinypic as a blank video with the audio playing because for some reason i can't upload to UG.

Here's the link
http://tinypic.com/r/rm5ggk/3

C4C!
There were some good stuff in there, but yeah, it sounded like a SNES game at places (some sort of breakdowns (going down chromatically?))
Quote by Flibo
There were some good stuff in there, but yeah, it sounded like a SNES game at places (some sort of breakdowns (going down chromatically?))

Now that you guys mention it it does sound kinda video game'ish. The entire song is in the chromatic scale except for the diminished7 stuff and the last riff for the solo.

It's going down like
D--5-4------4-3------3-2---------------------
A-------5-4------4-3------3-2----------------
That similar pattern is featured throughout most of the song.
Most of the time the bass is switching different octaves to make it sound a little less simple that just that pattern.

and i figure there will be some chromatic shred and arpeggiating over those "breakdowns"