im just looking for a rough estimate of how much a setup will cost? (changed stings-adjusting tremolo-adjusting truss rod)
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Wow... it costs $60 where I go.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
got a free one from the shop i bought my guitar from
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I change my own strings, the repairman at my local shop is my old teacher so he'll set up my action and intonation usually for free, sometimes for $5 - $20 if there's some tricky work or anything extra like fixing a jack or changing out pickups or something
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Varies with who you go to but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot yourself mate, if you don't rush yourself then you'll be able to do an excellent job of it.
the only thing im worried about is the truss rod, im not worried bout the trem or anything.
Quote by the fendernator
google it/youtube it and it's free

+1

Also, you live in Sydney. It can't be that far/difficult to go to the nearest place that sells guitars and ask how much for what you need done.
Really though, you should be able to set up your guitar yourself including the Floyd and truss rod for a change to 11s.
It cost me 10 €, I usually do it myself now though.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
bout E25 but i get it for E15 cos i know the guy
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
yeh im going to the shop tomorrow just wanted to know how much to bring roughly haha
local guy near me told me it would be $75. guys a pain in the ass, but knows what hes talking about for the most part.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
$75 friggen hell, thats expensive for little work. im thinking i mite just attemtpt it myself like the trem is no problem just the tuss rod. il just do tiny turns and see how i go
Quote by nathan549
$75 friggen hell, thats expensive for little work. im thinking i mite just attemtpt it myself like the trem is no problem just the tuss rod. il just do tiny turns and see how i go

click the green link in my sig.

look at the first post, neck relief.

fret the first and last, see if a credit card fits in the middle gap, and post back here, i'll talk you thru it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
45 cdn where i am although you probably could just give it a shot yourself
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view