So out of the few things that I have posted here, this song is the one that people seemed to have disliked the most. So i messed around with a simple drum part to show more of what im hearing so you all can get a better idea of the bigger picture.

if you have listened to it before let me know what you think of the drums. if you haven't tell me what you think of it all!

c4c of course.
Attachments:
song4drums.gp4
song4drums.gp5
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
well thats the first time i've ever programmed drums so i didnt really know what i was doing. And yea it is the same thing over and over just like a metal song has blast beats over and over and other songs have rock beats over and over again. even then only 2 of the riffs are only a dbeat and they have a completely different feel with the guitar parts. i didn't put all the fills in.

i really don't see how it sounds like the same thing over and over again. Every riff is different melodically and every drum part is different aside from the 2 parts that are only dbeats. And the first dbeat part has 2 overlapping guitar parts.

my music is basically converge mixed with modern life is war
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
haha its not that slow man. I like to play some things slower because it makes it more driving. you aren't an asshole i didn't mean to come off like i felt offended. can you be more specific about where you think it doesn't flow?

and i dunno what you mean about rests. do you mean use more? because i looked quickly and found very few rests haha. I don't always like to use longer ring out chords because i feel like its just a lazy way to transition. But i do it sometimes because it definitely adds an build up affect to the song.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob