i have 2 guitar amps a roland micro cube and a normal amp (dont know the name sorry). im thinking about using the microcubes effects. but i dont like the tone of the microcube. what im hoping to do is run a line from guitar to the microcube then put effects on that then run a guitar cable from the line out in the microcube to the normal guitar amp which has a normal guitar input. if you have questions do ask
have fun.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I think it should work.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
it should, it would be like running an amp into a P.A, so it should.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
it should, it would be like running an amp into a P.A, so it should.

even if it does, its pointless. i will most likely sound like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass
It'll work,but won't be worth it.I've done line out straight into another amp hundreds of times,it's all good.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Putting FX in front of the overdrive tones of your other amp us backwards from all recommended setups. However the best way to learn anything is to try it yourself. I like the tone of my MicroCube, but you have to take into account it's just a tiny practice amp. I'm impressed with the way it sounds.
The thing I don't like about my old MicroCube is the way it seems to cut away a lot of the bass from the guitar signal. I tried doing some direct recording with it, but it was noticeably thinner than anything else.